PGA America Headquarters moving to Texas

Now all they need to do is convert 380 to a 10 lane. Traffic is already fn horrible. Add this and holy hell
Haven't really driven on 380 but I believe it.

Haven't really driven on 380 but I believe it.
It sucks. Our daughter son in law and most important grandson live in Prosper. We stay at an rv park right by @donny475 house. If I had to drive 380 daily I’d be in prison

I'm beginning to think in the near future, every corporation in the U.S. will be headquartered in Texas. If the Longhorns could recruit in football the way the State recruits big business....

Concur, sure seems like it, several have left Cali for Texas.

Arch Manning is a nice commit for the horns. Perhaps that helps turn them around.

It sucks. Our daughter son in law and most important grandson live in Prosper. We stay at an rv park right by @donny475 house. If I had to drive 380 daily I’d be in prison
Driving the roads, 3 miles from the house to the new PGA courses just south of 380 in Frisco. Traffic on 380 is brutal right now and has been. Can't wait for them to hold the first tournament there. "utter sarcasm dripping"....although i am waiting for a phone call from a friend that has an "in" and i may get to play the east course in a couple of weeks

Did LIV breach the moat?

PGA of America and PGA Tour are two completely separate entities.

Thanks for explaining that. I just asked my friend who works there and he said the same thing LOL. That facility in Ponte Vedra is really nice.

Back