Spring forward tonight. At least we get extra daylight after work again.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Daylight Saving Time starts tonight. Set your clocks ahead before you go to bed! Wish they would just stick with this year round.

0b29a112832b7fd477757e6983bc68f1.jpg

We had a group meeting on Friday and got to talking about DST while we waited for everybody to show up. The guy sitting next to me suggested that we spring forward, but not fall back. This is insanity and not cleverly disguised genius, right?

my sleep schedule is atrocious... Killing another hour is going to make things so much worse.

At least you don't have twins to make tonight even more fun like this one guy!

Last edited:
This is the unofficial first sign of spring. So glad.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

So begins the season of driving home, jumping out of the car, running in the house to get changed and sticks, dashing off to the range to squeeze in any practice I can.

Already! I just reset the clock in the car a couple months ago. Should have just left it where it was.

All of a sudden, those 2pm tee times became a lot more feasible

#MakeDaylightSavingsTimeGreatAgain

DST can kiss my ass. Time for us to finally do away with this nonsense.

Springing forward and having to be into work at 5:30 can kiss my ass. I’m a zombie this morning

Sent from HTX

DST can kiss my ass. Time for us to finally do away with this nonsense.

I’m with you. Just leave it where we have the most daylight and be done with it.

Oh yeah. I get an extra hour to look at the 2 feet of snow I got last week! Looking forward to another N'oreaster coming Tuesday!

This is the official start of golf season for us, and I love it! Time for some after work golf!

I will likely feel the effects of the hour sleep I lost last night towards the end of my round in a half hour. Guess my internal clock just wakes me at 7 these days whether the clock changed or not.

I’m with you. Just leave it where we have the most daylight and be done with it.

We always have the most daylight we can possibly have, haha. :)

Actually for me the best thing about moving the clocks ahead is now I don't have to wait until Thursday morning (trash day) to pick up all the bombs the dogs left from Saturday night thru Wednesday night. I can go out after work and take care of that fun chore every day or two and not have four full days worth out there waiting for me.

Back