The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Chad but MikeDean is going to bring it!

Sorry Chad but MikeDean is going to bring it!

441 will bring the goods for sure.......however Chad will be leaving with them.

441 will bring the goods for sure.......however Chad will be leaving with them.

Brother brother brother....Tito's and OJ. Is not a good idea.

"Your story don't fit, you must quit"

Brother brother brother....Tito's and OJ. Is not a good idea.

"Your story don't fit, you must quit"

You know what's not a good idea? Backing a losing cause. I feel for you bro....but you still have time to make the right decision. Deep inside you know I'm right.

And for the record....OJ has too many calories....rolling with Tito's & Diet Dew. :banana:

You know what's not a good idea? Backing a losing cause. I feel for you bro....but you still have time to make the right decision. Deep inside you know I'm right.

And for the record....OJ has too many calories....rolling with Tito's & Diet Dew. :banana:

HA, solid cookie! But you sir are delusional.

Calories? Like you need to worry. Need some meat on those bones.

HA, solid cookie! But you sir are delusional.

Calories? Like you need to worry. Need some meat on those bones.

I gotta be a lean mean fighting machine for Chad though.

And make sure I have some room for our celebratory drinks after winning #TheCup. Also need to make sure I have the muscles needed to carry all of the winning swag back to Texas.

Winning ain't easy......but it must be done. You're welcome to join us, we won't hold the horrendous initial decision against you. But if you don't, I will quote this in about 9 months just to say I told you so.

I gotta be a lean mean fighting machine for Chad though.

And make sure I have some room for our celebratory drinks after winning #TheCup. Also need to make sure I have the muscles needed to carry all of the winning swag back to Texas.

Winning ain't easy......but it must be done. You're welcome to join us, we won't hold the horrendous initial decision against you. But if you don't, I will quote this in about 9 months just to say I told you so.

Getting there is half the fun, the other half is breaking you down one shot at a time.

Celebratory drink will happen, but the bath that often occurs on that porch will be limited to the winning team, of which you will be an observer. So stand back by the doors, and drink you muscle milk. It's hard work dragging a sore a$$ back to Texas :)

Getting there is half the fun, the other half is breaking you down one shot at a time.

Celebratory drink will happen, but the bath that often occurs on that porch will be limited to the winning team, of which you will be an observer. So stand back by the doors, and drink you muscle milk. It's hard work dragging a sore a$$ back to Texas :)

I must give you respect for standing your ground.

Now I must dismantle you. You are standing at the top of the ladder screaming as loud as you can........until I Chevy Chase your ass and you are left grasping to survive.

Easy bro, you'll need more than muscle drinks and Diet Dew and Tito's. You may need this.

495b6606d3b87fc93f7aab14b12372a4.jpg

I'm gonna be on NATIONAL TV?!?!?!?!?

Can we just replay my last video from True Blue for that piece? :angel:

Hey, leave #Cookie alone. He is a winner....although not recently and likely not soon. Sorry you can continue the # bashing.

The cooler air moved into DFW last night and someone is feeling frisky this AM! Someone needs to open the backyard door and let cookie run around a bit!

So when I do have to decide to get off the fence on this one and jump fully on one side?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So when I do have to decide to get off the fence on this one and jump fully on one side?

There is no fence to sit on Rob, you need to pick a side.

Go team#

The hashtag side of the fence is the winning side Rob. Come join us.

Come on over to the winning side Rob!

Don't be silly Rob! Team 441 welcomes you!

The hashtag side of the fence is the winning side Rob. Come join us.

Hashtag and winning is a funny combo. You should be a comedian.

Just another HoF tag to the 441 collection.

Such awesome courses (what I hear and see in pictures/video) for this to be played on, will be trying to get on a team for sure!

I haven't been back to Myrtle beach in almost 8 years.... i need to change that, and this would be a perfect venue.

I must give you respect for standing your ground.

Now I must dismantle you. You are standing at the top of the ladder screaming as loud as you can........until I Chevy Chase your ass and you are left grasping to survive.

At what point should we just combined forces and go dismantle 441's team?

I haven't been back to Myrtle beach in almost 8 years.... i need to change that, and this would be a perfect venue.

Fantastic venue, love everything about this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back