Achilles515

Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm making the switch on my irons. I've gamed the i15s for years and I've just lost feel and confidence with them. I played yesterday giving them one last go and they're just not for me anymore. Having said that, my brother in law that I played with had a set of x18s and I hit those a few times and actually him them very well and loved the feel. I've never been a big Callaway fan though. I've been fitted so no need to suggest that lol. I've narrowed my search to the x18s, Burner 2.0s, Rocketbladez and the Speedbladez. I need something a little more forgiving than the i15s that also has good feel. What's everyone's experience with the ones I have listed or some other suggestions.

So I'm making the switch on my irons. I've gamed the i15s for years and I've just lost feel and confidence with them. I played yesterday giving them one last go and they're just not for me anymore. Having said that, my brother in law that I played with had a set of x18s and I hit those a few times and actually him them very well and loved the feel. I've never been a big Callaway fan though. I've been fitted so no need to suggest that lol. I've narrowed my search to the x18s, Burner 2.0s, Rocketbladez and the Speedbladez. I need something a little more forgiving than the i15s that also has good feel. What's everyone's experience with the ones I have listed or some other suggestions.
In that list, Speedblades and it's not close. I wholly mean and believe that having owned/tested/played three of them.

And the deals are there for them too. Great irons.

Really, hmmm. What do you like about them specifically?

Really, hmmm. What do you like about them specifically?
Distance of the 2.0 and Rbladez but with better sound/feel and way more consistent distances (no hot-spot shots). Look better. And the blend of the slotted and non is really well done compared to the Rbladez.

There is a huuuuuuuge thread here on them with a ton of good stuff if you're curious.

Just to throw this classic out there lol. How do the Ping Eye 2s stack up against these newer ones. I know the newer ones are longer because of stronger lofts but what about feel etc.

Back