Are You A Seafood Fan?

Pretty much anything from the sea. Prefer it raw. Sushi, Sashimi or otherwise. Especially raw oysters. I can eat those all day, everyday.

I just need to add Bacon and blue cheese muscles are glorious and I'm not a blue cheese kind of guy. I need to make it again soon.

Big time, love it, try and order it whenever I can!

Not really. Give me a nice calamari or clam strip appetizer or maybe even a halibut filet, otherwise I'm headed to a steakhouse.

Love shrimp, lobster is ok, crab claws are tasty...someone else can eat the fishes.

Oh yeah. Love sea food.

I love fish but not a fan of shellfish. Now that its spring/summer hope to get out on the water more and catch dinner a few times.

Yes. But as a Cape Bretoner, I'm an embarrassment because I'm not a lobster fan. All else besides small full organisms like octopi are good. Even often would pick crab or scallops before steak, and I love steak.

Can't stand seafood in any way

Love all kinds of seafood, especially when I catch it and take my catch to a hole in the wall restaurant back home. So good!!! I am pretty spoiled when it comes to seafood, especially shrimp. If it is not gulf shrimp, I will not eat it.

Fresh fish!
a8a7d3edfc671d66b4e74dea0284a606.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Absolutely love all kinds of seafood. Good stuff!!!

Nope. Literally allergic to fish. I'm sure it's great though.

I don't eat shellfish, but I will eat the heck out of some grilled salmon or halibut. Grilled swordfish is also awesome, and salmon is easy to smoke on the Traeger and is unreasonably delicious.

Lobster

Lobster

Really big into the live lobster that gets steamed for me at the grocery store while i shop. Only $16 bucks or so for each one, so I usually get one a week. Just getting burned out on dipping it in melted butter .. Would like to add some added flavor to the meat itself but not sure what to add ! Saw some YouTube videos on cooking lobster , but looking more for a seasoning I can sprinkle on the meat once I remove from the tail/claws for eating . Even made a lobster sandwich to take to work a few times

And I'm also asking for a gift certificate from this particular grocery store As a Christmas gift. Eating one or two of these a week has really made me feel more healthy and have more vigor. Some live lobster to consume during the winter would be one of those Christmas gifts I'm really looking forward to

I absolutely love scallops. I also really enjoy gulf shrimp (as long as it's not cold, boiled shrimp), oysters, lobster, crab, and most kinds of fish.

I love all types of seafood! I could eat it every day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seafood is generally a lean source of protein but oily fish also offers high amounts of the long chain omega 3 fats and all seafood also offers Vitamin D, Vitamin A and the minerals selenium, zinc, iodine and a small amount of iron. While seafood is extremely nutritious, you can get these nutrients from a range of other fresh foods. Zinc and iron are found in red meat, with smaller amounts in eggs.

Wholegrains also have small amounts of iron and zinc. Vitamins A and D are found in full cream dairy foods while a couple of brazil nuts each day will tick your box for selenium. Iodine is a little more challenging, if you like seaweed this is a good source, or iodized salt is the next best option as Australians intake of iodine is generally low.

Shellfish, Scallops and some fish

Love all kinds of seafood. Fish, and most shellfish too. Not a fan of raw oysters but will eat them steamed.

Fish yes, anything else is pretty much avoided. Tried a few things whilst on holidays in the past and I am not a fan

Love salmon though and we will often have it once a week, usually a teriyaki salmon with noodles which is so simple to do but so tasty

I think I could eat seafood for every meal without any complaints. In my house, we eat a lot of Talapia, Salmon, Shrimp, Lobster and Crab.

I miss locally caught stuff. Like off the coast near myrtle beach and Charleston. I should go back. Ponder.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love all kinds of seafood, especially when I catch it and take my catch to a hole in the wall restaurant back home. So good!!! I am pretty spoiled when it comes to seafood, especially shrimp. If it is not gulf shrimp, I will not eat it.

Fresh fish!
a8a7d3edfc671d66b4e74dea0284a606.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
That's a tasty looking catch. It's been too long since I've had blackened redfish, or a nice plate of fried trout for that matter.

I love seafood, which is handy as I live in a seafood Mecca. I'm lucky enough to have what the BBC consider one of the best beach restaurants in the world on my doorstep. http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20130411-worlds-best-beach-restaurants
Fish, clam chowder, cioppino, mussles, I could live on seafood for the rest of my life.
The one thing I do miss from home which I haven't found yet out here are fresh cockles. The place where I grew up used to have fresh seafood stalls along the seafront. I could easily plough through s pint of cockles!!

Back