THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Cool

1. Yard needs mowed
2. A few leaves remain, clear those out.
3. Foyer needs painted
4. Both bathrooms need updated
On my way right now!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done
I'm in for sure!

Maybe it's time we close this thread, and re-open about a month before the event. This way people can cool down and then maybe enjoy the event for what it is when we are close?

Best idea this thread has had in a long time.

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done

There is only one weekend next summer that won't work if I'd like to live past that time, so as long as it's not that weekend I am all in.

Kids need a tree house....just sayin
I'll just add it to the list! Multiple stories? Running water? Swing? Slide?

I mean... Between the excellent trash talk between both states, it's like asking would I rather take a paper cut under the tongue or on my eye lid.

I know right! It was all in good fun. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I apologize if I said something to make this thread take the 180 it did. This event has me excited. It's been a while since I had THP Camaraderie. I will be trying to get on the Ohio team. If I don't make it, I will still root for my fellow Buckeye Hackers.

I'll just add it to the list! Multiple stories? Running water? Swing? Slide?

All of the above...thanks!

Oh i forgot.... Winchell's funeral, i mean wedding is in June. Hope this doesnt interfere with that! Would hate for him to get mad at me for missing that

OK hope you have a truck because the stuff won't fit in my SUV! Haha

I had you pegged as a problem solver, I think you can figure that out

I had you pegged as a problem solver, I think you can figure that out

Solved. Been wanting that trailer hitch. Think it's time to pull the trigger!

Wow did this thread take some interesting twists and turns since I last checked it. Its just a 1 day golf match for fun. Ohio has Cedar Point, so I can never truly hate the state.

Oh i forgot.... Winchell's funeral, i mean wedding is in June. Hope this doesnt interfere with that! Would hate for him to get mad at me for missing that

He won't be too mad at you when team Ohio wins. We can put his name on the HOF tag as honorary so he doesn't feel left out.

Does anyone know exactly how many Ohio AC members there are? I'm sure we have enough to fill 3 teams at least if I were guessing.

I am in if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in if needed

awesome dude, just make sure to get that ALbatross Membership locked down in time for signups

Captian Mike is going to have like 50 thpers to choose his team from.

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

So whose ready for a Motown showdown tonight. I got the Cavs!!!

So whose ready for a Motown showdown tonight. I got the Cavs!!!

I second that one! Cavs all the way!

Cool

1. Yard needs mowed
2. A few leaves remain, clear those out.
3. Foyer needs painted
4. Both bathrooms need updated

1 - no
2 - no
3 - no
4 - no

What the heck is the point of having that many kids if you need to pawn chores off on golfers?

Hey I just landed in Detroit any one up for a putt putt challenge? I've got an hour and a half. Let's get this party started.

I will be in for this shindig! :banana:

Back