Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we were still trying to decide on a course and it kinda sounded like Mill Creek was the early favorite.
Works for me (I'll play anywhere).

Works for me (I'll play anywhere).
Sounds good to me as well.

Anyone else object to Mill Creek?

Tee time how does starting around 1030 sound? Want to leave enough time for day light but a little later in the morning to warm up a bit?

Sounds good to me as well.

Anyone else object to Mill Creek?

Tee time how does starting around 1030 sound? Want to leave enough time for day light but a little later in the morning to warm up a bit?
Mill Creek works for me..

10:30 tee time sounds good.

course and time work for me. plenty of time to get some sleep and drive to the course

Sounds good sounds like we're a lock for Mill Creek Friday 11/27 at 1030.

We have...
Aaron
Andy
Eric
Pete
Myself
Maddog?

Anyone else??

We have...
Aaron
Andy
Eric
Pete
Myself
Maddog?

Anyone else??
I think Greg said he was in for a Friday round.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think Greg said he was in for a Friday round.

Yup just went back and checked.

Aaron
Andy
Pete
Myself
Eric
Greg
Maddog? I know he's sleeping right now and not sure if he'll be able to swing it with work.

Ben (darkhelmet18) will not be joining us. He's playing down in Florida all week, lucky SOB.

I would love to join you guys but we are going to our folks' place in Florida for Christmas so saving pennies for the trip (and for golf of course, lol).

Ben (darkhelmet18) will not be joining us. He's playing down in Florida all week, lucky SOB.

Are there deserts in Florida?

16ae370e48db41677153bb3ddf0e1148.jpg

Mill Creek at 1030 on fri sounds great to me! Looking forward to trying out new to me driver and irons

We have...
Aaron
Andy
Eric
Pete
Myself
Maddog?

Anyone else??
Damn that's a long ride

Pretty excited to see some WNY guys make a run at #THPRegionalRivalry. When you guys see the finished product, you are going to be pretty blown away.

Pretty excited to see some WNY guys make a run at #THPRegionalRivalry. When you guys see the finished product, you are going to be pretty blown away.
I wasn't sure we'd even get a shot at the RR to say I'm excited is an understatement!

These boys know how to bring it. I knew there would be no hesitation on their part. Crazy thing is greggdrews and I were texting shortly after the mi v oh thread came out and I told him it woukd be cool if some combo of ny v ma, ny v née or ny/nj v ne happened

Damn that's a long ride
Hell if Lee wants to get rid of ya for the holiday come up Tuesday night lol. I'm playing Wed. Turkey Day Morning and our black Friday shindig.

I really wish I could join in on the Thanksgiving golf! I'm working a 24 on Thanksgiving and have family coming on Friday for a post Thanksgiving-Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be able to make a day trip for Wednesday next week, any one have plans set for that day already? Or is there maybe an opening?

I may be able to make a day trip for Wednesday next week, any one have plans set for that day already? Or is there maybe an opening?

I know I'm playing for sure. I think Andy was going to try and sneak out too. I say let's wait to see if he can and we can for us 3 and if he can't you and I can figure something out, Iceman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back