Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how I am with the UTx. Makes sense to me!

They're squishy. I'd bet that Mward character would love them.

he has such dainty hands.

UTx are fantastic.

I ponder 13 of them. In acid. On my #TheGrandaddy clubs.
The acid utx seem more durable than the normal ones to me. When I first tried utx chunks would come off if clubs rub in the bag while getting them in and out

The acid utx seem more durable than the normal ones to me. When I first tried utx chunks would come off if clubs rub in the bag while getting them in and out

So strange to me. I'm literally still using the set I reviewed on several clubs. Most durable grips I have ever used.

So strange to me. I'm literally still using the set I reviewed on several clubs. Most durable grips I have ever used.
Must be luck of the draw then... Or just me being very rough taking clubs in and out...

Must be luck of the draw then... Or just me being very rough taking clubs in and out...
Well, considering I usual have 18 to 20 clubs in my bag.... Hahhaha

pink truvis chrome softs.

Pondering either a Titleist 913F 17 deg 4 wood or a 915F 17 deg 4 wood....really don't hit my 910F 3 wood the most consistent so I was thinking about seeing if the 17 degree would be any easier to launch a bit higher, I really like my 913 hybrids, they are so easy to hit

Pondering either a Titleist 913F 17 deg 4 wood or a 915F 17 deg 4 wood....really don't hit my 910F 3 wood the most consistent so I was thinking about seeing if the 17 degree would be any easier to launch a bit higher, I really like my 913 hybrids, they are so easy to hit
I recommend the 915F. You won't see a huge difference from 910 to 913, but the 915 fairways are really nice.

I had 1 that got roughed up. I believe Pete's are not in fantastic shape either.

I had 1 that got roughed up. I believe Pete's are not in fantastic shape either.

The UTx that's on my Srixon 4W is pretty beat up.

My uTX is the first grip that has lasted a full 12 month period. They are on my Grandaddy 2014 clubs and are still solid now.

I put UTx's on every club in my bag in the springtime and they all still look and feel brand new. Granted, I'm not able to get in as many rounds as many of you guys here, but during the summer the clubs were going in and out of my bag at least 3x per week between the course and range sessions, in a lot of humid conditions. Zero complaints here. Every time I see them on sale I snatch up a bunch in either black or red.

As far as a ponder from me - still dead set on seeing the new Wilson Staff irons in January. Even more so now that some info's slowly been coming out.

Sandpaper in the bag? Mine have been rock solid so far

The UTx that's on my Srixon 4W is pretty beat up.

My uTX is the first grip that has lasted a full 12 month period. They are on my Grandaddy 2014 clubs and are still solid now.
Seems few not all have the issue. That said, I haven't had the issue on the lime green utx yet

My masters edition ones are still in great shape

Pondering a new 52 degree wedge. Not a need but I don't come to this thread for needs.

Open to ideas - what y'all got for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering a new 52 degree wedge. Not a need but I don't come to this thread for needs.

Wait til January.

MD3.

So good.

Wait til January.

That's the one regret I have - I never got to hit em so I have no idea how I like it.

Threw some items up on the bay today to fund some purchases.

Ponder in high gear, for sure.

Putter, Wedges are high on the list.

I really enjoy my Mizuno mp t-5 wedges. Mind you I don't notice much difference in most wedges anyway. The Ping Glide also have a great review around here if you use the search feature.

I really enjoy my Mizuno mp t-5 wedges. Mind you I don't notice much difference in most wedges anyway. The Ping Glide also have a great review around here if you use the search feature.

Its a so-so review. :alien:

Threw some items up on the bay today to fund some purchases.

Ponder in high gear, for sure.

Putter, Wedges are high on the list.

Anything specific.

Anything specific.
Definitely a new Odyssey #7. Between Works Tank Cruiser and Tank Cruiser. Or something fancy that I have my eye on ebay.

Wedges... Anything to get these ATVs out of the bag, honestly. Heavy lean toward Cleveland, at the moment.

Definitely a new Odyssey #7. Between Works Tank Cruiser and Tank Cruiser. Or something fancy that I have my eye on ebay.

Wedges... Anything to get these ATVs out of the bag, honestly. Heavy lean toward Cleveland, at the moment.

Solid wedge ponder but on a Thursday? What ever happened to wedge ponder Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back