Mine is TEX4S

I prefer to call it a personalized plate rather than a vanity plate...

Back when I did Computer Service I had "CPUHELP" After that I had my Car's chassis code and make "W124MBZ"

Had when I was 16, ASH4ASH (a spin on Ashes 2 Ashes), and had ASHMAN (based off my last name) too...

My Old MGB When I bought it had VERALIN - I believe this was a pink floyd reference

My brother's plate which was a standard plate on his old porsche was 3BUX440 (3 bucks for a 40) :) hehe

At my job a customer comes in with an S Class and License plate is GETAJB (she is a head hunter so it fits)

Another has two PHD's and is a totally cool guy and has U238 or UR238 as his plate.

One guy has GOFORE as his plate.

Guy in high school had RPNBWLS (said it was a bowling reference, but we all knew it was a reference to weed)

My Uncle has on his KIA, KIASMAS (he told the DMV it stood for KIA IS MAS (MORE), but it is actually KISS MY ASS eheheh

My Mom had on a VW Rabbit years ago, "NOTMINK" - was fitting cause it was a rabbit, and her father was a Furrier...

There ae some great plates you can find, but the most fun is trying to figure out what some of them mean….

I prefer to call it a personalized plate rather than a vanity plate...

What would Clarkson say about all of those American "U"s?

I kinda like this....might have to splurge for it

PLPF189_zpspz4owzeu.png

Vanity Plates

What would Clarkson say about all of those American "U"s?

Amazingly, UK DUDE was already taken. Plus out in this neck of the woods, they say duuuuuuuuude anyway so it sorta fits LOL.
The last time I went to my local golf mart, the manager was outside as I pulled up. As I went to pay he quipped that he thought he'd be able to sell me the University of Kentucky golf towel he had on display. Wrong UK mate.

Amazingly, UK DUDE was already taken. Plus out in this neck of the woods, they say duuuuuuuuude anyway so it sorta fits LOL.
The last time I went to my local golf mart, the manager was outside as I pulled up. As I went to pay he quipped that he thought he'd be able to sell me the University of Kentucky golf towel he had on display. Wrong UK mate.
I had an International Relations Theory professor who was born in Belfast. He had a beast of a time explaining to the feds that he's not from GB and not from UK (Ukraine) for his Visa

I had an International Relations Theory professor who was born in Belfast. He had a beast of a time explaining to the feds that he's not from GB and not from UK (Ukraine) for his Visa

Haha, yeah, I always put UK on my forms, but when I went for my green card renewal, I was told UK was now Ukraine. Maybe I'd better get a UJ painted on the roof just to clear up any confusion.

I saw probably one of the pretentious plates the other day. It was framed by a Mensa plate holder and read IQ178 on the plate. It was on a brand new Mercedes S Class.

Count me as not impressed and more than a little skeptical of his claimed IQ. I'm not a vanity plate type of guy but I do enjoy seeing the rare clever vanity plate.

IM000388-L.jpg

PLPF189

This is fun. Hahahahaa

PLPF203

Well $hit…it's already taken…

856925ddda1f8185ac1e5b2081a1d3c0.jpg

I saw one today on the way to the course that was UZTHE4C

Back