Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$1.949 by the house. It's under two bucks just about everywhere around here.

all of you are sub $2.00/gal and I'm over here :banana: because costco offered $2.47/gal for reg and $2.71/gal for premium.

Under $2 here, too. $1.97 to be exact. WITH that said, I've been told that gas is $1.57 in Hutchinson, KS!

2.09 in West Branch, Michigan

1.89 today

$1.889 here, we almost always have at least 200 points on our Kroger so that is where we fill up most often.

$1.83 today. Lowest I've seen in a long time.

For 94 Octane it's about $1.36 a litre right now

$1.83 today. Lowest I've seen in a long time.

Back in early January of this year, it was about $1.75 by my house, $1.70 by the golf course and $1.62 at a Sam's in North Kansas City. That was as low as it got for me the last big gas price thing. Hope it gets there (and even lower) this time.

Back in early January of this year, it was about $1.75 by my house, $1.70 by the golf course and $1.62 at a Sam's in North Kansas City. That was as low as it got for me the last big gas price thing. Hope it gets there (and even lower) this time.

Nice! I'm wondering if the price will go up for thanksgiving with so many expected to travel this year.

$1.72 today. They keep going down

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

In the UK were down to about 109.9 (£) which is about the lowest its been for a long time!
Painful reading about these prices isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Still going down here, at $1.79.

I have seen 1.99 which is awesome

1.65 in lees summit mo

Horrific!!
Only upside I can see is it makes older luxury cars and 4x4s a lot cheaper. Just bought a '94 Jag XJ6 3.2 Sport in great condition for £800!

Only upside I can see is it makes older luxury cars and 4x4s a lot cheaper. Just bought a '94 Jag XJ6 3.2 Sport in great condition for £800!

The tank must have been empty yeah?

The tank must have been empty yeah?
A quarter left actually, that's worth about £25 right there!

A quarter left actually, that's worth about £25 right there!

Ah you stole that from right under their noses.

You got to laugh... with the strength of the US dollar against a falling Australian peso you guys could buy a gas station here with the money you pay for a tank or 2 of gas :p

Last edited:
1.90 here

Back