If you could only carry 13 clubs which one would you pull out of your bag?

58* LW. I can open my SW to play most shots where I would normally use the LW. I don't use the LW very much to begin with.

Probably the 3 wood for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fairway wood. I can get enough distance out of my hybrid to put me in position on tight par 4s, and it would be a good layup club that would leave me just a little farther back but not too far for my 3rd on a par 5. everything else is pretty indispensable.

Driver without any doubt. My best scoring rounds are when I take irons off the tees...may be boring golf and not going for par 5s in 2, but at least consistency is there.

I currently only play 13 clubs. Adding the heavenwood took the place of both my 3 and 5 woods.

My 5iron would be gone. I'm lucky if I use it once every 3 rounds, and can usually sub another club in if I have to

Pobably the 5W because I have a hybrid that is pretty close. Since I only have 13 clubs in the bag now and dropping one gives me room for another, I shall ponder the possibilities!

JM

I carry 13 anyway (if I go full set) but if I had to lose one it would be 56 Deg wedge as I can cope with the 50 only. But I play a lot of casual golf & occasional comp with 7 clubs(driver, 5w,5h,7i,9i, 50deg putter) and barely notice any difference in scoring at all.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I carry 13 anyway (if I go full set) but if I had to lose one it would be 56 Deg wedge as I can cope with the 50 only.
Exact same thing here, but it would be my 54 deg.

I could drop driver or 52 right now with zero hurt to my game

My 60 degree wedge (aka the Skull Machine) would happily leave my bag

Sometimes it's my driver, because the three wood can be money out of the box...

Sometimes it's the 5 Iron, because I can work the 22*hybrid and have much more confidence with it.

3H, I could just choke down on the 5W a bit and get the same results.

I don't carry 14 clubs anyway, so no big deal for me.

Either 3w or 52*, depending on the course.

I would drop the putter. I cannot possibly putt any worse without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd get rid of my 3-hybrid. I'm simply not accurate enough with it, and I don't feel like I hit it any better off the turf than I do my 4-wood.

3-wood
When a hole is tight from the tee I can choke up on the driver or hit the 18° hybrid and it would probably stop the temptation of going for some greens in two that I shouldn't anyway.

My 50* GW could be gone and is not even notice

Throw out the driver, my Sonartec ss2.5 has enough length for this 57 year old.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Probably drop 4i and loft my hybrid up to adjust gaps.

Of course on the next range session after posting this I'm stinging the 4i down the pipe, so maybe I drop 3w or replace 54, 58 wedges with 56.

For me, it'd probably be the 4 iron.. I'm hit or miss with the club, and don't use it a whole lot. I probably would just go 75% on my hybrid and achieve the same result. I don't think any other club in my bag would come to mind as fast as the 4 iron.

I think I'd either go back to 4w/3h full time, or if I'm taking a club out, I'd take the 3W out and just play the Heavenwood.

I am already thirteen :

2 drivers
9 irons ( 5,6,7,8,9,P,G,54,60 )
1 fairway ( 5w )
1 putter

Back