2015 Holiday Gift Swap

Shipping tommorow!

Packed and ready to go!

Still looking for a few tracking numbers. Time is running out.

I'll have mine shipped tomorrow sir, wouldn't want you on my bad side...hahahaha or have I already shipped mine?!

I have order confirmations on mine. Should have shipping hopefully by tomorrow or Saturday. But I'm pretty sure its worth the wait.

Couldn't get mine through to you, I think your inbox is full.

Still waiting for my gift to come in, then I'm sending it out.

Or did I send it yesterday?

So the item I forgot to hit submit n is now sold out. Spoke with customer service and they should have more in stock. If I can't get it in time, then I'll sub it with something else.

Have a pick one more item up and I should be sending mine out today or tomorrow morning.

I had some stuff delivered while out of town this week. I'll be home this afternoon and everything will go out by the deadline.

Or did it go out already…?

I'll never tell…

Couldn't get mine through to you, I think your inbox is full.
Well I'm not sure why that is, I've been receiving PMs each day this week. You may want to try again?

Mine is going out today just under the deadline. Keep rocking the gifts guys

Well I'm not sure why that is, I've been receiving PMs each day this week. You may want to try again?

I just tried. Same deal. Said its full.

The outbox counts too I think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Try it now

My stuff has yet to be delivered but tracking says tomorrow. Will have it boxed back up and ready to go for Nerfny to ship it out Monday.

That worked, I got it to go through.

My stuff has yet to be delivered but tracking says tomorrow. Will have it boxed back up and ready to go for Nerfny to ship it out Monday.
Cool buddy

If mine gets delivered next week, I will be late posting pics, just want my Santa to know so they're not wondering if I liked it or not. I'm a little tied up next week at this thing called TheGranddaddy.

Everything is in, shipping tomorrow. I know I am late, sorry giftee :angel:

Mine are on the way to my SS shipped late this week and should be at the door by mid to late week.

Good to see Im not the only late shipper lol. Stuff will be sent tomorrow

Just a heads up, we did have a few people ask for an extension of the shipping date. So if you're still waiting on gifts to arrive that could be the issue.

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks to everyone involved it's be awesome so far.

Back