So, don’t punch me in the face.

Update to not punching me in the face.

Took the mini-driver to the outdoor range yesterday. Hit most of a large bucket with it. I think this will work as my tee-off club. Most of the shots were withing the imaginary fairway at which I was aiming. The misses were within the "That won't kill me." range, and the distance was alright. I'll obviously need to hit it more to really get a feel for it, but at this point I don't hate it, which is good.

So, I'm calling off my request to be punched if you see me pull this on the course.

You can still punch me on general principles, but only in the shoulder. And not hard.

Way to ruin my Friday. I am going to go ahead and see if I can get a refund on my flight to Cleveland.

Way to ruin my Friday. I am going to go ahead and see if I can get a refund on my flight to Cleveland.

Since you put down money before the rule change, you are grandfathered in on the hard punch to the face. When are you landing?

Since you put down money before the rule change, you are grandfathered in on the hard punch to the face. When are you landing?

I was just kidding .. :) I do respect your integrity though.

I am not a punching people type of guy .. ha ha. Have not punched anyone in my life. Not yet anyway.

Back