THP Holiday Cheer Is Coming

Happy to see this coming back. GOLDEN TICKET. 'nuff said

These are always Super exciting times at THP, I love logging in each night at feeling the excitement level build as the announcement time gets near and then the actual announcement. For those who have never been here for those nights you are in for a special treat.

Last edited:
I remember the last couple of holiday festivals on THP. This is the most exciting time of the year by far!!!!

This has always been awesome and sounds like it will continue the awesomeness.

Sounds pretty awesome as always

THP Holiday Cheer is awesome, love seeing it every year! Fun contests and great prizes!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Such a fun time of year

Love this time of year. THP Holiday cheer only adds to the festivities. So much fun. Last year I was lucky enough to win 1/2 supply of B330 RX's. Can't wait to see what's in store for this year!

Love it! And the THP Event Golden Ticket might be returning? I like the sound of that!

This may be my favorite thing THP does. I'm glad its back.

7ece3ab258b883504490a8b64cf304cd.jpg

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Outstanding! Holiday Cheer Rocks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thp always delivers big time on this. Can't wait to see this again.

THP Holiday Cheer... the most wonderful time of the year!!!

This looks pretty freaking cool...

just call me Charlie.....looking for the golden ticket.....and I like chocolate too!!!!!

Cheer is golden...and green!

Exciting times! This will be so much fun!

Awesome! Spreading THP holiday cheer!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Each year the holidays on THP are a special place. One of the reasons for that is the wonderful people here that make this community great. Another is because of THP Holiday Cheer, which is a thank you of sorts to all of the THPers that made the year fantastic. Over the years we have seen things like 12 days of Holiday Cheer, 20 days of Holiday Cheer, giving away a Ball Fitting at someone's home and so much more.

This year things will be a bit different with 5 or so days of contests and each day featuring MULTIPLE winners to some incredible prizes.

Stay tuned for more info, because there is going to be a ton of fun happening soon.
And yes, the THP Event Golden Ticket, might just be returning again.

holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

HaHa. Even my old eyes picked up on that! Someone will have a very cheerful holiday for sure.

YAAAAY! It's a Christmas Holiday Miracle!!!

Bring on the cheer!!!
And yes, the THP Event Golden Ticket, might just be returning again.

Love the holiday cheer...still using the "years" supply of Bridgestone from several years ago.

Back