Hello from Manila

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! Hope to get more insights and updates about the new equipments and other golf stuff. And most of all improve my game.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. I have played probably half a dozen courses around Manila in past job when I had responsibility for the Philippines operations that fell under my span of control. Always had a great time, people were super friendly and courses were always a challenge despite high temperatures and the wind. Boy, it could get windy. Nothing better than an umbrella girl when the temperature was about 110* F. Used to always visit the bazaar at Greenhills, could get some high quality knock-offs there, loved to barter and be the first sale of the day. Brought home many watches and pearls for friends.

Hope you enjoy THP...we're a fun bunch.

Welcome!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. I have played probably half a dozen courses around Manila in past job when I had responsibility for the Philippines operations that fell under my span of control. Always had a great time, people were super friendly and courses were always a challenge despite high temperatures and the wind. Boy, it could get windy. Nothing better than an umbrella girl when the temperature was about 110* F. Used to always visit the bazaar at Greenhills, could get some high quality knock-offs there, loved to barter and be the first sale of the day. Brought home many watches and pearls for friends.

Hope you enjoy THP...we're a fun bunch.

Looks like you had a great time golfing here in Manila specially with the UG :D

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back