Double trouble golden ticket style is madness!

Who's joining me on this epic journey? Any takers?

Haven't stopped thinking about it since the initial post dude. To be on another one of your teams in a THP event well not just a THP event #TheGrandaddy of em all events? Hoping I'm the lucky one.

Golden tickets are awesome.

Wow two tickets I will be trying for one 100%!

Holly Crap there's a chance this will be a very Merry Christmas.

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Me. Me. Please.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Me coach, me. I'm in.

If you're not an AC member, but want a chance at these wonderful prizes PM me ( I'll pay AC fee for the FIRST non AC member to PM me)
CJ being awsome CJ

Oh. My. Lord.

My mind is now officially blown!

Well being a mill foreman/ dad / a part owner of 2 businesses .. This would be the only way I can attend one of these. And it would be great because I can pick what event works for my schedule with no worries. The Grand Daddy might be tough to attend with my busy schedule ... But ones earlier may/ and can be feasible

i would use one and give the other away .. Can only attend one

Well being a mill foreman/ dad / a part owner of 2 businesses .. This would be the only way I can attend one of these. And it would be great because I can pick what event works for my schedule with no worries. The Grand Daddy might be tough to attend with my busy schedule ... But ones earlier may/ and can be feasible

Odds of you winning BOTH I would think would be quite low.
But I THINK you would like #TheGrandaddy!
They GIVE you A whole bag of clubs and it's an all expense paid trip! And you get to meet some of the greatest people in the business! Along with teammates who you'll share bonds forever with!
It's quite amazing really!

you would only win one, someone else would win the other

I am absolutely speechless! That is so amazing, the Grandaddy of all Golden Tickets!

Team Canadan will be getting its second member soon!

This is amazingly special! Whoa! Even The Grandaddy of em all!

Wow, THP never ceases to amaze me. Really looking forward to see what the upcoming season has in store for us!

Everyone is assuming that the second ticket will be used for thegrandaddy. But just think how awesome it would be for someone to take the PhillyV route, play in the gauntlet, win the MVP and go to the Grandaddy anyway. Anything could happen. Just throwing that scenerio out there.

As for me, if I get the second golden ticket, I'm heading to Cali. Cuz December in Cali is 1,000,000x's better than December in Ohio.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Granddaddy golden tickets! Amazing

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is assuming that the second ticket will be used for thegrandaddy. But just think how awesome it would be for someone to take the PhillyV route, play in the gauntlet, win the MVP and go to the Grandaddy anyway. Anything could happen. Just throwing that scenerio out there.

As for me, if I get the second golden ticket, I'm heading to Cali. Cuz December in Cali is 1,000,000x's better than December in Ohio.

That's a risky play for a number or reasons. Go with the guarantee, and be able to get prepped for it for nearly a year!

This is amazing!

It hasn't been announced that MVP's get an automatic bid...
I think there is a solid plan in place that in due time we will all find out what that is exactly!
(I can't believe I just typed that...!)

That's a risky play for a number or reasons. Go with the guarantee, and be able to get prepped for it for nearly a year!

I started working weeks ago!
This is going to blow someone's mind!

Some dream of winning the Lottery, other dream of winning the golden ticket.

The lottery would be nice, but it won't buy a spot in the Grandaddy! Think about that!

Im all in. Zoocrew, cali, grandaddy and you as my capt, not much else a guy can ask for

Back