NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson had been great on the PK this season

Marty, they started a professional womens hockey league this year if you would rather watch good hockey without checking and fighting :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I don't mind physical play at all, just stop complaining that your guys keeps getting called if he is paying like a bafoon

I don't mind physical play at all, just stop complaining that your guys keeps getting called if he is paying like a bafoon
He really is not playing like that just hard and fast. Still getting very questionable calls against him

I think some can be quite valuable when completing your bottom 6 or your 5/6 dmen. Something like face offs won and blocked shots. For the most part I think it's too much with little reward. I just don't see how money puck can work in the grande scheme of things.

That's not fancy stats, though. He's talking about CORSI and all that nonsense.

Marty, they started a professional womens hockey league this year if you would rather watch good hockey without checking and fighting :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

http://www.sawha.com/index.cfm

That's not fancy stats, though. He's talking about CORSI and all that nonsense.

I think contract talks are only going to get more ridiculous because of some of these stats. Please give me 2 million more because 54% of my shot attempts were unblocked, but please don't mention how many of those attempt's missed the net.

My avatar is stupid.

No work for me today, don't worry I will get another one to you this afternoon...
Eww that avatar dude.....
What bet did you lose this time?

I have never been a fan of the red wings logo, but this is simply awesome

Caps take an early lead on the Jets

Jackets!

The Lightning got another quality win over the Kings last night. It looks like that Rangers win woke the team up.

Crest, want to set some stakes for tomorrow's game ?

The Lightning got another quality win over the Kings last night. It looks like that Rangers win woke the team up.

Crest, want to set some stakes for tomorrow's game ?
Oh you know it buddy!

Caps get a hard fought win over the Jets last night

Ugh, Flyers win one and then lose one. Last night was rough. SH goal by the Islanders and down hill from there. A few nights ago they were up 2-0 and barely made a win in OT. Tough year for them so far...

So happy to have hockey back! Yesterday was tough and I resorted to watching that other sport with the pointy "ball". It was rough.

Excited for the Hawks at Ducks, although not too confident in my team.

Gotta be cheering for the Bruins in this game

Bruin sweaters are sweet looking

Just the all black ones I am sure you have seen them. Don't you root for the Bruins also?

I root for anyone playing against the caps.

I hate my avatar. This next week can't go fast enough. Then I get to see what Moose has in store for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back