SHOTMAKERS TOPGOLF Las Vegas

moosejaa

Mr. Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
That looks pretty cool. I’ll TiVo this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the teams, most of the Ladies are social media darlings.

Either Golf Channel is desperate for programming, or the executives in charge of programming need to go. This looks like it's going to be another awful show. Just bring back Big Break (without all of the MTV's Real World crap) and work up from there.

Looking at the teams, most of the Ladies are social media darlings.

I was just about to say, most of those women are part of the Women With Drive IG group. The others have their own IG followings.

I was just about to say, most of those women are part of the Women With Drive IG group. The others have their own IG followings.

The Team descriptions don't even mention the guys unless you click "READ MORE". Lol!

I'll probably give it a watch, I like Top Golf so it could be fun to see what kind of scores they run up and what games they play.

Could be entertaining!

Either Golf Channel is desperate for programming, or the executives in charge of programming need to go. This looks like it's going to be another awful show. Just bring back Big Break (without all of the MTV's Real World crap) and work up from there.

But will it get ratings? It looks like it will be very cheap to produce (filming at Top golf has to be cheaper than going to Kapoluea or any of the other courses Big Break goes to) and it has lots of players that already have some type of following from social media. I follow 2 of the ladies and will be checking this out because not only are they very attractive but they can play some golf and hit some of the coolest trick shots I have ever seen.

I’ll watch.

I would prefer to watch that Major Series of Putting they have in Vegas. IG golfers in tight clothes are welcome to play.

I’ll give it a chance. I enjoy Top Golf.

Well, it beats more Greatest Game and Bagger Vance and Tin Cup reruns in the middle of golf season.

Anybody watching this? It’s ok, seems a bit forced, like a lot of the GC shows.

They do have a guy wearing two gloves so I hope @Pkorf is watching. :laughing:

Anybody watching this? It’s ok, seems a bit forced, like a lot of the GC shows.

They do have a guy wearing two gloves so I hope @Pkorf is watching. :laughing:

I am! Top Golf is fun, this seems fun. I'm kind of digging it.

Watching...... most of the women are clutch. Social media darlings or not.....

Hope this succeeds, could help to increase awareness and interest

Watching...... most of the women are clutch. Social media darlings or not.....

Hope this succeeds, could help to increase awareness and interest

Agreed. Lots of those women are going to have sore backs from carrying their partners.

I tried and had to turn it off. Just not interesting enough for me.

I am tivo'ing this one too. Looks like it could be fun.

I tried and had to turn it off. Just not interesting enough for me.

Yah, I gave the first round or so a chance. So far I think I could get the same experience going to TopGolf and just watching someone else hit there. The competition itself seems a bit boring.

Yah, I gave the first round or so a chance. So far I think I could get the same experience going to TopGolf and just watching someone else hit there. The competition itself seems a bit boring.

Very boring. They could have done so much with this. Played cricket with the targets. Put targets on the back nets. It’s called Shot makers, let them hit some shots.

Very boring. They could have done so much with this. Played cricket with the targets. Put targets on the back nets. It’s called Shot makers, let them hit some shots.

I’m hoping the next rounds get tougher. This was pretty straightforward top golf.

Worst show ever...

Back