Hit and run in Miami

Not sure what people are thinking these days!

Unbelievable on both sides. Fleeing an accident? Ridiculous. Using a hammer to smash the driver's windows and try and pull him from the car? Equally ridiculous.

Wow. That is crazy that they were smashing in his windows with a hammer. Kind of surprised the guy didn't just gun it and get away from the people trying to stop him.

Unbelievable on both sides. Fleeing an accident? Ridiculous. Using a hammer to smash the driver's windows and try and pull him from the car? Equally ridiculous.

^^^This^^^^ what the hell is wrong with people these days.

? I am at a loss of words

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wow. Leaving is awful and in today’s day and age everyone has a video of it and a picture of your plate and the hammer is way over the top. People are losing their minds.

I would assume the driver was obviously intoxicated, if not that was ridiculous.

Who's to say the driver was fleeing the accident? Looked to me like they were trying to get away from the asshats with the hammers hitting the car (great way to get shot, btw).

That is insanity!

Dude with the hammer needed to put a bit more ummphh behind that swing!

That was crazy!!!! I wonder if a lawyer will file suit against all those people.

That was like a grand theft auto moment. The hammer to the windows was a bold play!

Thor needs to calm down with that swinging hammer...over the head double handed smash....he looked like he was trying to win a stuffed animal at the fair HAHA

It wasn't me bro!!!

Probably a combo of drunk with no insurance.

Whole thing was just crazy but I can say this I would be leaving too if people were swinging hammers at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really surprised nobody shot the guy, that many people pissed off in Miami and no one was armed. The guy was lucky.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm shocked people have a bigger issue with the dude with the hammer than they do the asshat leaving the scene in the first place. The guy with the hammer was lacking judgement but he was attempting to stop a crime, the asshat leaving was the one who caused it all. Like someone else said, probably drunk with no license or insurance.

This dumb ass **** happens a lot more than you would think. Nothing surprises me anymore.

#FiberLaunch

Makes you wonder what it going thru peoples minds during a time like this?

Makes you wonder what it going thru peoples minds during a time like this?

Not really. The answer is... NOTHING is going through their minds. If you're dumb enough to do this, then your two brain cells have stopped talking to each other.

I'm shocked people have a bigger issue with the dude with the hammer than they do the asshat leaving the scene in the first place. The guy with the hammer was lacking judgement but he was attempting to stop a crime, the asshat leaving was the one who caused it all. Like someone else said, probably drunk with no license or insurance.

Well said, he was trying to drive off before anyone was doing anything. People tried to get him to stop before hammer man showed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is wrong with people these days?

If someone starts hitting my car windshield with a hammer they are likely to get shot or pepper spray to the face.

Call the cops and let them deal with it folks.

I had a female neighbor who twice got into road rage incidents where the cop told her the same thing. "if your trying to open my car door while threatening me your going to get shot"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The guy with the hammer was a jackass and could have gotten shot for it. Not that I'm advocating for more violence but that hammer is a deadly weapon as well as the car itself.

there was no reason to do what he did other than to destroy the windows. He wasn't preventing the driver from driving off and could potentially ad to the already tense situation.

Now if they had just blocked him in with thier already damaged cars that would have been alright.

But you never know what the other person is going thru they could be mentality unstable or a medical condition.

Jmho

Peace

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back