NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the Flyers tonight and Vorackek is definitely snake bit, has to be all that money

How about Allen for Vorachek. it's a good deal dude.

Damn Scrap, I have to double take when I post can't even believe it is me.... SMH

We need an NHL Thread golfing get together. Silver Bullets for every birdie or bogey and worse. Periscope, Twitter and a pic heavy thread.

This needs to happen.

We need an NHL Thread golfing get together. Silver Bullets for every birdie or bogey and worse. Periscope, Twitter and a pic heavy thread.

This needs to happen.

Agreed. The issue is where to make it happen, I guess I am the outlier so I will travel haha I hope people don't mind twins

Crest feel free to pm me ideas for crest

Scrap, you tee up the ball = Silver Bullet

Hit the ball...yup Silver Bullet

Make a putt... Silver Bullet

Agreed. The issue is where to make it happen, I guess I am the outlier so I will travel haha I hope people don't mind twins

I hear Florida is nice and hear Wake has a comfortable couch. Just need to marry it up with an official THP outing.

2/3 aint bad. I suck at putting but I like your rules sir.

Wake I'm ready whenever you send over the Avi.

I hear Florida is nice and hear Wake has a comfortable couch. Just need to marry it up with an official THP outing.

Hmm Family is making a trip to FLA for Spring Break in March...We are loading up the Swagger Wagon and driving it from VA

Hmm Family is making a trip to FLA for Spring Break in March...We are loading up the Swagger Wagon and driving it from VA

Calgary to Miami is 460 to 560. I might be moving at the start of March or April but this sounds intriguing.

Calgary to Miami is 460 to 560. I might be moving at the start of March or April but this sounds intriguing.

Not sure Florida can handle the Scrap... hahha

We are going and at this point it is about 90% done just trying to work out logistics. I have friends in Winter Park and the wife has friends in St. Pete's

I think I need to get GG to drop the Iron off my name. It sounds lame.

Maybe I will change my name to Scope instead.

I think I need to get GG to drop the Iron off my name. It sounds lame.

Maybe I will change my name to Scope instead.

Nah dude I like it... I was thinking about dropping The from my name but nope

Nah dude I like it... I was thinking about dropping The from my name but nope

Yours is good.

Hey Moose flights to Miami from Buffalo are like 300 bucks. What are you doing in March.

Yours is good.

Hey Moose flights to Miami from Buffalo are like 300 bucks. What are you doing in March.

Dude check Orlando or Tampa... I am sure Wake can offer way better advice in this area

Dude check Orlando or Tampa... I am sure Wake can offer way better advice in this area

Holy crap Calgary to Tamp is only 450 and 280 from Buffalo.

Yours is good.

Holy crap Calgary to Tamp is only 450 and 280 from Buffalo.
I would love to make this work. A lot would have to fall into place and I would have to make a family vaca out of it with some me time for golf with you guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I would love to make this work. A lot would have to fall into place and I would have to make a family vaca out of it with some me time for golf with you guys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I would need a lot to go right as well and would like to pair it up with a THP event but seeing how low the cost is to fly down that way it has put a hamster on the wheel.

Donovan McNab was at the Yotes/Oilers game watching his nephew Darnel Nurse. I think that's pretty cool.

Donovan McNab was at the Yotes/Oilers game watching his nephew Darnel Nurse. I think that's pretty cool.

Too bad the rest of the Oilers didn't show up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like my college experience...we played a lot of Tiger Woods on Xbox. Except we called them C minus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back