Daily quartz watch: Nixon Player
31fa2f5cba62a137e5ea082c7cc19f5f.jpg

Recently heard about the cape cod polishing rags and bought some on Amazon. I've had this watch for around 7 years now and it shined it up real nice. Would recommend them if you want to make some of your time pieces shine again

The smart watch that has my attention is the Kairos Hybrid. It is a mechanical smart watch released in mid 2014. I don't necessarily like the style, but I am watching to see what they do in the future. If they can put a smart screen on an Omega AT style face... done and done, I will own it.

Spoiler
Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-1.jpg

Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-19.jpg

Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-7.jpg

https://kairoswatches.com/watches/

Why In the world would you show me the coolest watch I have ever seen that costs over $1k? You are my new enemy! Sorry that was harsh but I think for 900 less I may go with the Moto.

Why In the world would you show me the coolest watch I have ever seen that costs over $1k? You are my new enemy! Sorry that was harsh but I think for 900 less I may go with the Moto.
Lol yea... I'm an evil influence when it comes to watches. Many a wife and girlfriend has put a bounty on my head because of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The smart watch that has my attention is the Kairos Hybrid. It is a mechanical smart watch released in mid 2014. I don't necessarily like the style, but I am watching to see what they do in the future. If they can put a smart screen on an Omega AT style face... done and done, I will own it.

Spoiler
Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-1.jpg

Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-19.jpg

Kairos-Mechanical-Smart-watch-7.jpg

https://kairoswatches.com/watches/

Boom! Calling tomorrow to inquire about ordering. That thing is slick!

Edit* the big drawback here is the fact that it needs to be charged. That is what I've come to despise about "smart" watches. If they're so smart, you'd think they'd know how to run for more than a day.

2nd edit* Gold Plated? Ugh.

I spend too much on golf as a hobby to get into watches, yet they do look nice.
Casio = school
LL Bean or Seiko = casual
Raymond Weil = dress

The Suunto today.

8014ad88-5050-451d-af68-a5ca2f71ddc1_zpsrac9fg93.jpg

The Suunto today.

8014ad88-5050-451d-af68-a5ca2f71ddc1_zpsrac9fg93.jpg
Very nice! Love Suunto. One day it will find a way into my collection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Man I was all set to get that Moto 360 2 gen. Then I saw that they didnt do anything to remedy that missing screen on the bottom of the watch. Even for the watch display it doesnt have any display for the bottom call it 1/8 of the screen. Huge deal breaker for me. Shame to because its a great looking watch. I would have been able to get it for 190 with my Brother in laws discount also. :(

Man I was all set to get that Moto 360 2 gen. Then I saw that they didnt do anything to remedy that missing screen on the bottom of the watch.

This has been a deal breaker for me as well on the Moto

This has been a deal breaker for me as well on the Moto
Some have said they can look past it, but I love the different white faces to choose from and to see a black part missing at the bottom would be just atrocious.

Victorinox Dive Master on Bond Nato, love this watch.

f6f4daef-26a1-41c3-907a-4035dd7bd7a6_zpsmomy4rgp.jpg

Victorinox Dive Master on Bond Nato, love this watch.

f6f4daef-26a1-41c3-907a-4035dd7bd7a6_zpsmomy4rgp.jpg

Dive Master is awesome. I've been lusting after one for years, but still haven't picked one up haha. Love VSA, rocking the Airboss Mach IV right now.

Some have said they can look past it, but I love the different white faces to choose from and to see a black part missing at the bottom would be just atrocious.

I can get over that more easily than wearing that 1980's calculator watch they call the apple watch. Not hating since I own every other apple product made but just can't wear that thing.

490eb1a27697dd019074562d39bdfdfb.jpg

This is in and now just have to take it and have a couple of links taken out tomorrow.

I love mine! The finish on the bottom has worn off a little from rubbing on my desk, but still looks great after almost 2 years.

I could definitely go for the Carrera smart watch, but not the price. Although I do think you can trade it in for a discounted mechanical Carrera once it is obsolete.

Watch is sized and I love it.

2b9ca18b390514c5d186b9d6fb31b844.jpg

Looks awesome. Love the all black.

Back