The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

FMP

Serious comment (from me, for a change): I loved Cog Hill and had a great time over the entire trip. I thought the 2014 version with 3 courses (and 36 holes on Saturday, IIRC?) was more representative of a gauntlet than 2 courses on 2 days.
And on top of that, it was just about 154° out there--definitely the hottest weekend of golf I have ever experienced. It was a Gauntlet. But SO much awesome.

Add the Gauntlet to a list of 2016 events that are sure to please.

That is fantastic news! Truly one of the greatest weekends of my life! Great people, great golf, and no Malort for me!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweeeeeet!

Working on this today and to say I am excited about the prospect of what we have selected, would be a massive understatement.

The Gauntlet!!!

Working on this today and to say I am excited about the prospect of what we have selected, would be a massive understatement.
That's awesome to hear, watching the transformation from year one to year two was great, hoping I can participate in year 3!

I want this bad. Seeing as I couldn't make this years work. Can't wait to hear more!

This is one everyone wants to get into. Good luck everyone.

Definitely on my radar. Missed last 2, I hope to change that in 2016

I missed the last two, so hopefully the 3rd time is a charm

This was another amazing event to follow along the live thread. Every event in 2016 seems like a game changer. Add one more to the expanding list.

Such an awesome event! So glad it's back!

Cool, curious to see where it will be this year. Has been fun to follow in years past.

Such a great event! I want back in so someone can take down JRod! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any time I hear or see the word Gauntlet I immediately am filled with amazing memories. What an awesome event!

very cool! so many awesome events

Glad it's back. Always a fun thread to follow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Will try again to make a Team, such a cool Event.

Loved being apart of the 1st one,what an amazing event. These Zoocrew people are really amazing to be with for the weekend . Hoping to get back this coming year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Such an awesome event, can't wait to see how it unfolds for 2016!

Excellent! Hope it works out to get in.

Back