Well at least you guys get notifications, lol. Mine are hit or miss. Mostly miss

Well at least you guys get notifications, lol. Mine are hit or miss. Mostly miss

Tapatalk typically takes one step forward and about 5 steps back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk typically takes one step forward and about 5 steps back

This is spot on.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk for the first time in days. Definitely a new keyboard look and text. Although that could be a SwiftKey update. So far I like it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk for the first time in days. Definitely a new keyboard look and text. Although that could be a SwiftKey update. So far I like it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Swiftkey... They changed your keyboard colors. Couldn't have been tapatalk cause that would have been an improvement.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Umm. No change to my SwiftKey

For me as well it was a silent SwiftKey upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Seriously tapatalk I'm sick of your issues

Big delays for me today on notifications

Tapatalk on iOS. Getting notifications for every thread I have posted in as if I am subscribed. Double checked my subscriptions, and they are normal. But it seems Taptatalk is adding new subscriptions to each new thread I post in?

Anyone else dealing with this?

Tapatalk

Tapatalk on iOS. Getting notifications for every thread I have posted in as if I am subscribed. Double checked my subscriptions, and they are normal. But it seems Taptatalk is adding new subscriptions to each new thread I post in?

Anyone else dealing with this?

I think that's correct. If you reply to a topic it will automatically subscribe to that thread for you. If you do not want to subscribe to that thread in which you posted in, you can just "un-star" that thread next time you get notified for it

I think that's correct. If you reply to a topic it will automatically subscribe to that thread for you. If you do not want to subscribe to that thread in which you posted in, you can just "un-star" that thread next time you get notified for it

Gotcha.

Will try that.

Thanks

Just got an invite to use the Beta version of TapaTalk. I was hoping I would be able to give them some feedback with this, but so far haven't found out how. And, a few of the changes I don't like so far. Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Just got an invite to use the Beta version of TapaTalk. I was hoping I would be able to give them some feedback with this, but so far haven't found out how. And, a few of the changes I don't like so far. Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Beta version of which Tapatalk?

I got the notice as well..

ff99e8b47708b24c943afdec81fcad98.jpg

Love the tapa talker. Works great on my fishing forum too. Only problem is I have trouble reading it and finding things on it. The print is to small for me .

Love the tapa talker. Works great on my fishing forum too. Only problem is I have trouble reading it and finding things on it. The print is to small for me .

between this forum, a fishing forum, your Xbox issues and going to Walmart in your pajamas, I don't see how you have time for anything else.

Back