Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Dalton really screwed me last week. Need some guys to step it up and make a run.

Upsets galore in league 2 and I love it. Moved to 6-4 and tied with texashacker for the 4th spot with the exact same points scored.

BIG game with jman this weekend who is now at 7-3. I control my own destiny now.
PM incoming.

PM incoming.

Just saw it, interested. Hopping on a meeting and then I will put something together in ESPN and shoot your way.

Back in the winners circle this week. Moved to 9-1 on the season. I still have some mild concerns at RB2 and Flex.

League 5....if you have some offers, send them my way. Looking for an RB2 for the Playoff push.

I moved to 9-1. I had Julio and freeman on a bye, so was glad some of my other guys stepped up. The record doesn't matter in the playoffs, so just focusing on each week.

I thought I had a chance against you this week when I saw Eli and Ingram had byes.

Then in I saw Julio and Freeman sitting on the bench... This may get ugly.

Hopefully 6-5 gets me into the playoffs.

League 5 prepared to get rolled if you face me. I may be in 12th place, but I'm pissed and am going to ruin some people's season. 3rd in points scored has to turn in my favor at some point.

Trade going down in league 2:

To: 40 oz. Fumble (CARR) - Peter Carroll
CARR trades Andy Dalton, Cin QB to VODK
CARR trades Chris Thompson, Wsh RB to VODK
CARR trades Tyler Eifert, Cin TE to VODK
VODK trades Brian Hoyer, Hou QB to CARR
VODK trades Justin Forsett, Bal RB to CARR
VODK trades Julius Thomas, Jax TE to CARR

Trade going down in league 2:

To: 40 oz. Fumble (CARR) - Peter Carroll
CARR trades Andy Dalton, Cin QB to VODK
CARR trades Chris Thompson, Wsh RB to VODK
CARR trades Tyler Eifert, Cin TE to VODK
VODK trades Brian Hoyer, Hou QB to CARR
VODK trades Justin Forsett, Bal RB to CARR
VODK trades Julius Thomas, Jax TE to CARR

Wow, Dalton stunk it up enough last night to trade huh....

Pete really wanted a RB1 and I could use the upgrade both at QB and TE so decided to take a chance. Pete also has Big Ben after his bye this week.

It's more of a case of me having two QBs and NO RBs. I'm taking a downgrade at TE to significantly upgrade my RB position.

Have some trade offers to a few teams in League 1...

Checkered I have a trade idea but i'll save it for next week :)

What the heck. I'll be your Huckleberry.

Had to decline would be losing way too many points at wr losing robinson

Getting really frustrated with Alshon Jeffery as of late. Very tempted to start Hurns this week in his place....

I've got James Starks, C. West, AP, Latavius Murray, both Detroit RBs and a need to really upgrade at WR (thanks for breaking your foot, Edelman). Some talks are underway but I haven't been able to quite find just the right deal.

Getting really frustrated with Alshon Jeffery as of late. Very tempted to start Hurns this week in his place....

Who else do you have? They would both be starters for my team

Who else do you have? They would both be starters for my team

Sorry, this was a non THP league I was referring to but forgot to state that. For THP league I have Cobb/Adams (hate starting 2 WR's from same team) and Amari Cooper going for me.

My team is an absolute disaster at RB. Its so bad that I've been starting CJ Spiller every week and he's on a bye so I have to start Marshawn Lynch and Rawls. How the hell did I start 7-1?

My team is an absolute disaster at RB. Its so bad that I've been starting CJ Spiller every week and he's on a bye so I have to start Marshawn Lynch and Rawls. How the hell did I start 7-1?

You want Jeremy Hill or Alfred Blue? I may part with Langford as well for the right deal

You want Jeremy Hill or Alfred Blue? I may part with Langford as well for the right deal
Check your team in the system

Nothing is set in league 4 if a few teams make a run the entire playoff picture can change.

Back