Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather is taking a turn for the worse this weekend but it's still probably better than what you last played in :)

it wasn't that bad really yesterday, we had fun, and played 27 holes in less than 4 hours

it wasn't that bad really yesterday, we had fun, and played 27 holes in less than 4 hours

Anytime you're golfing is a good thing, but matching temps and wind had to be tough.

Anytime you're golfing is a good thing, but matching temps and wind had to be tough.

they were matching lol, high thirties temps, low thirties winds :alien:

hi guys!

where are we playing this weekend?
As much as I hate to say it, I'm checked out for 2015. It's been a difficult year of bad golf and elbow pain (which won't let me work on the bad golf) for me. Throw in all the work travel I've had to do since August and I'm just over it. The plan now isn't to pick up a club again until Spring and hopefully a pain free 2016.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm checked out for 2015. It's been a difficult year of bad golf and elbow pain (which won't let me work on the bad golf) for me. Throw in all the work travel I've had to do since August and I'm just over it. The plan now isn't to pick up a club again until Spring and hopefully a pain free 2016.
Get that elbow better and at least you can see now :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Get that elbow better and at least you can see now :)

I'd be lying if the thought of hitting golf balls with this new vision didn't cross my mind on the drive up north today…

that's a good plan Peter, get better and we'll play next spring

Getting out for a round at Buffalo Tournament Club, Arrowhead, Diamond Hawk or Glen Oak tomorrow. Forget to make a tee-time so we'll see where we can get on first. Weather, 60 but windy.

Any thoughts on golf over thanksgiving weekend?

Any thoughts on golf over thanksgiving weekend?
I'm taking the Wed. Before off to play and will most likely play the morning of Thanksgiving if I don't go hunting. Black Friday looks good for a round as well but the weekend isn't looking great weather wise.

I'm taking the Wed. Before off to play and will most likely play the morning of Thanksgiving if I don't go hunting. Black Friday looks good for a round as well but the weekend isn't looking great weather wise.
If the weather continues to hold I will bring my clubs for a Black Friday round.

Im in for a Fri round for sure. Thurs morning might be cutting it close depending on where we would play.

Might try to get out for a round or two over Thanksgiving break depending on how cold it is. Lately tho my short game has taken a turn for the worst, might just shut it down for the year.

Hope to have turkey day plans finalized this week. Of I'm up and weather is good I am in for as round.mid not also up for some sim golf or dome time or just some beer and wings

If the weather continues to hold I will bring my clubs for a Black Friday round.

If my family was not coming up for the holiday, I'd be there.

If my family was not coming up for the holiday, I'd be there.

What are you doing the Wed. before Turkey Day, Jim? Could you get out for a round??

Hope to have turkey day plans finalized this week. Of I'm up and weather is good I am in for as round.mid not also up for some sim golf or dome time or just some beer and wings

Let me know fella. If we do it the weekend after Turkey Day as the weather doesn't look great for Saturday or Sunday right now I can let Mark know and we'll block out the sim. We can always order some pizza and wings and bring some beers and have it right at the Sim.

I'm in for a round. I'll make Wednesday or Friday work. Also, in for any Sim get together at Plum Creek.

I'm in for a round. I'll make Wednesday or Friday work. Also, in for any Sim get together at Plum Creek.

Well next week looks good so I say save it for Friday for Aaron you can golf with me anytime!

Well next week looks good so I say save it for Friday for Aaron you can golf with me anytime!
I probably should have said "and/or", might make both work. Not like I ever want to be at the office anyways :)

I probably should have said "and/or", might make both work. Not like I ever want to be at the office anyways :)

Perfect!

Ended up playing Diamond Hawk today in Cheektowaga, right near the Buffalo Airport. Only $25. Course was in great shape for this time of year. Anyone looking for a good challenge on a tight, gorgeous, manicured course should check it out sometime.

Let me know fella. If we do it the weekend after Turkey Day as the weather doesn't look great for Saturday or Sunday right now I can let Mark know and we'll block out the sim. We can always order some pizza and wings and bring some beers and have it right at the Sim.

sounds like a plan

let me know times for turkeyday sim/course, am in!!!!

let me know times for turkeyday sim/course, am in!!!!
I don't think many will be playing other than me on actual Turkey Day pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back