What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c09c035addc781003ec6f28bbd40320e.jpg

Chris Cornell is sorta good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still listening to the Hamilton Cast Recording. It's been over a week and I can't bring myself to listen to anything else. It's just that good.

On the first few listens I was like "oh it's OK, it's no Les Mis or Saigon" but once I took the time to actually LISTEN to it... my word. It's just amazing.

Absolutely incredible.

Lotte and I made the first of our two daily hour drives to the soulful sounds of Etta James this morning. My girl is going to have some amazing musical tastes.

Horrendous music my boss is playing... Time to put in the noise cancelling headphones and listen to some good music...

George Strait "Cold Beer Conversation." I'm not a country guy at all, but I really love GS for some reason. This is a really great song!

Some Breaking Benjamin on the way to Lake Geneva for golf.

Pretty good so far. Sounds like Eric Church, which is always a good thing.

It has less of a country feel IMO. He is definitely trending towards a "Heartland Rock" type sound.

I really like the album, it has some great songs. Round Here Buzz & Kill A Word are my early favs.

Finally listened to it, and I liked it a lot. I still like Carolina and chief better but huge improvement over the outsiders to me. Record year is a phenomenal track.

Bernie Mac pandora station. Improves my day in a hurry.

My new workout jam is Vava Voom by Bassnecter

Our finance manager who thinks he can sing, sing Al Green. Sounds like a pig caught in a fence.

Finally listened to it, and I liked it a lot. I still like Carolina and chief better but huge improvement over the outsiders to me. Record year is a phenomenal track.

I like Record year a lot too, but love Three Year Old

I like Record year a lot too, but love Three Year Old

Three Year Old is a special track, would mean more to me personally if it was titled "my Jack Russell"

Christmas songs on Pandora. Something about this music just makes me happy.

Today has been almost entirely Billie Holiday.

one of my favorite covers

Black Sabbath

a3931cad8faed420e7081b3a141d6cd4.jpg

Love melodic progressive metal. Perfect gym soundtrack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby brackins-My jam.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Some Mary J Blige

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

some 90s house music by BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back