2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say I'm fascinated by Wilson Golf and their history in sport in general. The Duo has quickly become one of my favorite golf balls out there and I'm super intrigued by their clubs as well.

And did somebody say team competition?

Wilson Staff and team competition? Yes!!

Very intriguing. Wilson makes some great clubs. My CI9 irons were really nice. A team event tied to Wilson sounds like a great time.

Would love to participate in a Wilson Staff TEAM event! That could be special!

I didn't enter this past year. I just didn't feel that my game was up to it, but I'd love to make it to an event this season! For me, this is the one!

I didn't enter this past year. I just didn't feel that my game was up to it, but I'd love to make it to an event this season! For me, this is the one!

Looking forward to it, but can tell you, you definitely never have to worry about skill level at a THP Event. Its very important to us that all skills feel comfortable and we aim to make sure each event is setup that way.

That's the great thing about THP events!

Nobody cares about skill level!

3 captains
Each a member of the Wilson Staff team
THPers
Equipment
Crazy prizes for the winning team

Always doing things bigger and better JB. I like it!

3 captains
THPers
Equipment

Woah now. I like crazy!

Seriously! Every time I turn my head and pop into another thread there is something awesome happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet another amazing teaser!

This WIlson event is going to be a REALLY great time

This is fantastic!

3 captains
THPers
Equipment

Stakes have been raised. I love where THP is going in 2016 and the awesomeness that is coming with each event

I love the captained events we are seeing in 2016. Between Regional Rivalry and now this, going to be a great year for team golf. Throw in Wilson Staff and things get nuts - they've done some GREAT stuff w THP.

Oh man, I like it! W/S pulling a Callaway!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Golden ticket opportunity right there.

3 captains
THPers
Equipment

Equipment. Maybe more #proto equipment?

3 captains
THPers
Equipment
Yes please!!!

that sounds like some fun!

I will risk sounding like a broken record, but it looks like THP will be upping their game next year!

Does anybody else just wish they could "THP all the time, THP all the time, THP all the tiiiime"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back