Ohio Trojan

Reaction score
Handicap
So a friend has been on here for a while now and he finally convinced me to join up. I am a weekend hacker who shoots high 80's to low 90's with the occasional 85. I have been playing Nike Covert 2.0 irons, driver and hybrid with a piecemeal set of wedges and various 3w's. This last weekend I ordered a set of clubs that were custom fitted for me (first time I have had a full fitting). I ordered a Ping G400 driver, 3w, 4h, G700 5i-PW, Glide 2.0 stealth wedges and a Sygma G Doon. I can't wait to get out and play them. I look forward to getting to know the group.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Love that custom order you just placed. Looking forward to chatting it up with you.

Welcome to THP. Heck of a haul there!

So a friend has been on here for a while now and he finally convinced me to join up. I am a weekend hacker who shoots high 80's to low 90's with the occasional 85. I haven been playing Nike Covert 2.0 irons, driver and hybrid with a piecemeal set of wedges and various 3w's. This last weekend I ordered a set of clubs that were custom fitted for me (first time I have had a full fitting). I ordered a Ping G400 driver, 3w, 4h, G700 5i-PW, Glide 2.0 stealth wedges and a Sygma G Doon. I can't wait to get out and play them. I look forward to getting to know the group.

Welcome, what part of ohio are you from? Lots of THPERS on here from Ohio, and we even have a gathering coming up

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...pring-Gathering-May-19th-20th-ALL-ARE-WELCOME

Let me know about the gathering. Very interested.

Welcome to THP! Congrats on the new set, based on what I've heard you're going to love that setup!

Thanks for all the welcome's everybody. I am pretty happy with my order too! Lol. I guess I better be for $3k right?

Thanks for all the welcome's everybody. I am pretty happy with my order too! Lol. I guess I better be for $3k right?

there are plenty here who will gladly work out deals with you if you don't like them haha

there are plenty here who will gladly work out deals with you if you don't like them haha

Thanks a lot. Now everybody is wondering what I am doing in my office as I laugh quite loudly. Hopefully I won't have to take anybody up on the offers!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP. You will have one heck of a Ping setup!

Welcome to THP!! Finally some Ohio presence in SE Ohio!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome from Northern MI!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Hello and welcome!!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back