Hi from the North East!

RichardG

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys, I'm Ricky.

I live in the North East of England but go to University in Wales where I'm a Bangor University team member and Club Vice-Captain. Been playing golf since I was about 7 for fun, it was only up until recently where I've actually started taking it seriously.

I probably get out on the course 4-5 times a week at Conwy, a championship golf course in North Wales, one of the bonuses of being a student! Just generally thought i'd join and find some other people that are as mad about golf equipment as me.

Cheers!

Welcome to THP Ricky!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Liking your choice of Ping Glide!

Welcome to THP

Welcome from another North East member. Whereabouts are you from?

Check out our UK event thread from July for an idea of what to look forward to next year

Welcome to THP

Welcome Ricky!

Welcome Richard, I truly want to get over to your side of the pond to play some golf.
You should! Just make sure it's between July and September, otherwise our amazing weather may just take the fun out of it.

Welcome from another North East member. Whereabouts are you from?

Check out our UK event thread from July for an idea of what to look forward to next year

County Durham! I live near Darlington, what about yourself? I'll definitely take a look, thanks for the heads up!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

County Durham! I live near Darlington, what about yourself? I'll definitely take a look, thanks for the heads up!

I live in Darlington and play at Knotty Hill. Rockliffe is closer but there is no way I can afford the prices there haha

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I live in Darlington and play at Knotty Hill. Rockliffe is closer but there is no way I can afford the prices there haha
Ah I live in Woodham, and play there too, knotty hill is bishop right?

Back