ttice6

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey fellow Hackers! Taylor from Virginia here. Been playing golf since I was a kid but only seriously in the last several years and now constantly have the itch to play and chat golf. I’m a true hacker in every sense of the word as it’s usually about the middle to end of the season that my swing really rounds into form and Im able to shave a few strokes off my handicap. Looking forward to chatting it up with you fine folks. Cheers!

Welcome Taylor!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Hey fellow Hackers! Taylor from Virginia here. Been playing golf since I was a kid but only seriously in the last several years and now constantly have the itch to play and chat golf. I’m a true hacker in every sense of the word as it’s usually about the middle to end of the season that my swing really rounds into form and Im able to shave a few strokes off my handicap. Looking forward to chatting it up with you fine folks. Cheers!

:welcome: Always good to have another VA guy! What part of the state are you from?

Welcome to THP! Got a solid group of DMV THPers here check out the thread and join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to THP Taykor

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the place where the cool kids hang out! :D

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

From the Charlottesville area. I see you’re in Central Va as well. What part?

Appomattox/Lynchburg........ I do have a cousin in Charlottesville and occasionally play up there when he is not working round the clock during tax season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Taylor!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Back