Venice area golf the week of Thanksgoving

captaincaution

@alekbabel -2022 Grandaddy!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I are going to Venice the entire week of Thanksgiving and I was wondering if any THPers in the area might want to play hooky and get a round in Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I'll be taking my wife out to play one of those days, and the other I'd like to maybe play Sarasota National.

Anyone able to play?

I wish I could! Last time I played that course I really enjoyed it. Check out Riverwood if you can too

Anyone? I'll be looking to make tee times early next week.

Wish I could help as that is only about 90 minutes for me. But that is a very tough week.

Wish I could help as that is only about 90 minutes for me. But that is a very tough week.
No worries, I know that's usually a tough work week with it being so short.

My plans for Thanksgiving are a bit up in the air. May be going up to visit my folks toward the end of that week. Would love to get in a round though buddy. I will keep you posted on when i am heading out of town, and what days I am around.

My plans for Thanksgiving are a bit up in the air. May be going up to visit my folks toward the end of that week. Would love to get in a round though buddy. I will keep you posted on when i am heading out of town, and what days I am around.
Sounds good bud!

Back