Black Friday 2015

I read an article the other day saying the Monday before Thanksgiving will be a day to get some big savings as well and it said CyberMonday is usually higher prices than black friday

I'll be working Thanksgiving night (yay for OT!) and Black Friday night. Not going to be shopping, and never want to be.

My favorite holiday as my wife and I absolutely chill out for 4 days watching football in front of the fireplace.

Not a snowballs chance in hell

It will be all online for me, my wife can join the crazy folks in the stores. I only look for good deals for Christmas presents for the family but am not opposed to a good deal for me either.

Nope. I tend to hole-up in the house, eating left-overs, and watching sports.

65" Vizio Smart 4k TV for 900ish. Hmm...

Looked at this one too. Have the 42" upstairs and we want one for the living room. The Vizio is a solid product for sure.

JM

I'll be at the golf course.

My wife wants either a Kindle Fire HDX (I have one that she likes) or maybe an iPad.

I'm seriously considering an XBox One, but not sure which deal is best. Maybe Target or Dell?

Not a chance, golfing Friday with my sons, who will be down here from Milwaukee, then football.

If anyone is in the market for a Big Bertha 2014 driver, Dick's will have them for 129.99 (I have been told).

Dax

I will avoid going out to shop at all costs. I will probably shop on line though.

I'll be at the golf course.

^^^^^^THIS! No way am I going out to join the hordes. I may do some online shopping after golf, however.

Been going past 3 years now. Best Buy, express usually the only 2 places. New 60" Samsung 4K smart tv is on the agenda

Probably go over to my friends golf store and buy a few things. No mall or otherwise for me.

Best buy has it for 999 I am really looking at it. They also had a samsung 60" 4k for 7something.

That Samsung is what I'm eyeing.

Going to be staying in for sure this year. Maybe some online shopping. For those looking at TV's, keep an eye out the Monday of thanksgiving, lots of places have some pretty good deals. Not as good as the crazy door busters, but close.

I need a laptop. Braving Best Buy black Friday for the first time.

I buy tools on Black Friday......

The wife is trying to convince me to buy a new stainless steel samsung fridge on black friday........not sure how i feel about this.

Wife and daughter will be shopping I will be golfing..

Definitely a cyber Monday guy. Looking for mini driver, a new lob wedge, and a rangefinder. Maybe a game golf or a smart watch

Back