Started to putt like Jordan.

Silverbullet01

Tee it high, let it fly!
Reaction score
Handicap
I gave this a whirl the other day on the practice green. Everything from 10ft and in, it was money. Outside of 10ft, I had to look at the ball b/c I was not making very good contact. Just like Jordan putts I believe. I just look at a certain spot where I want to start the putt, and wham-o. Putts were dropping left and right. Anyone else try the look at the hole and putt and stick w/ it for a while?

I wouldn't do it, but I've tried and I didn't have any positive results. But if it works for you, why not? Spieth doesn't do it all the time, and when he does it's typically 5 feet and in.

I wouldn't do it, but I've tried and I didn't have any positive results. But if it works for you, why not? Spieth doesn't do it all the time, and when he does it's typically 5 feet and in.

Yeah, of course. It was more about 7 or 8 feet I was doing it, but any farther out than that, I had to look at the ball while putting.

Thank you sir!

I added this to my routine, and it's been helping me very much. Next season I plan on using it more.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Whatever works for you, bro. I'm fine with looking at the ball.

When you make them during an actual round, then you'll be putting like Jordan. Everything usually goes in on th practice green. I make 40 footers pretty regularly.

I'd be too concerned that I was disconnecting my strike from my hands and create too much movement. If it works for someone, great, but even if it worked on the practice green it would take a LOT for me to put it into game for a match.

When you make them during an actual round, then you'll be putting like Jordan. Everything usually goes in on th practice green. I make 40 footers pretty regularly.

Wow, that's incredible!

I guess, I do have to ask how you define 'pretty regularly' though???

Wow, that's incredible!

I guess, I do have to ask how you define 'pretty regularly' though???

Lol I meant on the practice green. At least once or twice a session. No pressure no problem.

I've gave it a legit try...
I actually found that as far as distance control goes, it was excellent for that (even though many advocate only doing it for shorter putts).

I never could bring myself to try it during a round; I was so scared of hitting a fat putt.

I agree. Give it a shot. Do what works for YOU!

Have you tried left hand low? That was a game changer for me.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Back