How do my number look?

Motopilot

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was in PGASS today and was able to hit my own Callaway Apex 7i just to see the numbers co pared to what I see on the course. I know the ones off to the left is a hand problem for me which I am correcting. Distance wise they all seem a little longer but not familiar with the angles up and down. Are these good/bad? Am I in the ball park?

Attachments

• 911115A3-78EC-451B-98A6-3498C89E271D.jpeg
    911115A3-78EC-451B-98A6-3498C89E271D.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 0
something seems a little off, but i might just not understand the numbers well enough. launch looks pretty good. carry is really good. but spin is really low and peak height is low. i could see a flip causing the high launch low spin, but then i would expect a higher peak height.

ultimately i would find that spin a flat descent a little tough to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your numbers are fine. I wouldn’t worry too much, just keep swinging.

I was in PGASS today and was able to hit my own Callaway Apex 7i just to see the numbers co pared to what I see on the course. I know the ones off to the left is a hand problem for me which I am correcting. Distance wise they all seem a little longer but not familiar with the angles up and down. Are these good/bad? Am I in the ball park?

Question: Longer than what?

something seems a little off, but i might just not understand the numbers well enough. launch looks pretty good. carry is really good. but spin is really low and peak height is low. i could see a flip causing the high launch low spin, but then i would expect a higher peak height.

ultimately i would find that spin a flat descent a little tough to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If quite steep peak could be a bit lower, especially off mats where thin contact even by a hair is common.

Back