RIP Stephen Hawking

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Stephen W. Hawking, physicist who came to symbolize the power of the human mind, dies at 76 - The Washington Posthttps://apple.news/AmVH3Bnr5QRuKaaDAsia5aQ

Awww. May he rest in peace.

"The Theory of Everything" was a really good movie. Outstanding job by Redmayne in his portrayal of Hawking.

Certainly one of the greatest minds of the last 100 years. RIP

RIP Dr Hawking. A truly amazing mind.

RIP Stephen...he lived substantially longer than his original prognosis and made the best of what was a very challenging situation. What a courageous man. I recall that he wanted to go into space and sorry that dream never became reality.

A big loss. RIP

RIP Stephen Hawking

One of the greatest minds in history and he died on Pi Day, RIP.

that is a big loss, RIP.

a lot of those Big Bang Theory episodes will have a much different meaning. I loved that Mr Hawking had a good sense of humor and participated in that series

Rest In Peace Mr Hawking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RIP Dr. Hawking. You have been an inspiration to this generation and will continue to inspire future generations.

His writing was one of the big reasons I was interested in Physics, and ultimately chose it as my major.

RIP good Sir.

RIP Stephen Hawking

Huge loss. True genius. RIP Stephen.

Thanks Tadashi70. I was going to start a thread. This is a tremendus loss for th world of science. He will be missed

did stephen hawking really die on pi day? what an awesomely nerdy way to go out. such a brilliant mind, yet so sad to see that genius trapped in a body that failed him for so long. i hope he is at peace.

did stephen hawking really die on pi day? what an awesomely nerdy way to go out. such a brilliant mind, yet so sad to see that genius trapped in a body that failed him for so long. i hope he is at peace.

he must have planned it...Genius...In all seriousness though, he was a brilliant mind who defied the odds to make it to 76. thoughts and prayers go out to his family/children..

One of the great minds of our generation gone far to early, sad!!

One of the greatest minds in history and he died on Pi Day, RIP.

And Einstein's birthday. We were fortunate to have him among us for as long as we did.

A brilliant man. RIP.

Was kind of shocking to hear of his death, even though he was given 2 years to live when he was diagnosed in his 20’s. Still didn’t have a clue what he was going on about most of the time, but a great great mind. Think as the years go by, he’ll be remembered as one of the more important Britons by folks back home, and rightly so.

#FiberLaunch

And Einstein's birthday. We were fortunate to have him among us for as long as we did.

It is also the 300th anniversary of the death of Galileo Galilei.

"Time is circular - no beginning, no end."

It is also the 300th anniversary of the death of Galileo Galilei.

"Time is circular - no beginning, no end."

My sources (Brittanica and Biography) tell me Galileo died January 8, 1642.

My sources (Brittanica and Biography) tell me Galileo died January 8, 1642.

Sorry my mistake.

I meant to say that Hawking was BORN on January 8th, 1942 .... 300 years after the death of Galileo

Sorry my mistake.

I meant to say that Hawking was BORN on January 8th, 1942 .... 300 years after the death of Galileo

Aha! Still verrry interesting!

Back