THP Holiday Cheer Is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year the holidays on THP are a special place. One of the reasons for that is the wonderful people here that make this community great. Another is because of THP Holiday Cheer, which is a thank you of sorts to all of the THPers that made the year fantastic. Over the years we have seen things like 12 days of Holiday Cheer, 20 days of Holiday Cheer, giving away a Ball Fitting at someone's home and so much more.

This year things will be a bit different with 5 or so days of contests and each day featuring MULTIPLE winners to some incredible prizes.

Stay tuned for more info, because there is going to be a ton of fun happening soon.
And yes, the THP Event Golden Ticket, might just be returning again.

holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

Heck Yes!!!! I loved the Golden ticket!

Love it! Might just be what we need to cheer things up!

I was lucky enough to tee it up with last years golden ticket winner at the event of his choice. So cool

Woot woot!! Long live the Golden Ticket!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm yes please! I have been on this site for almost a year now and I have to tell you that everything about this community is awesome. I am surprised all the time by how awesome the threads are, the people are, the contents are and the events are! I am so glad I found a place where I can talk about my obsession for the game of golf and everyone understands me. Things just keep getting better. This is a little rant about how awesome all of you guys are. Thanks for reading.

Awesome! Someone might just snag a prize like this great gem from last years!

85bdbbe9ef517451c31f59549e4dc2a3.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite times of the year on THP! Holiday Cheer is always amazing!

5 days of multiple prizes sounds faneffintastic!

Amazing to see what this community does on a regular basis

I had totally forgotten about the Golden Ticket and that it was part of Holiday Cheer.

What an awsome theme it was and I'm sure will be again.

Love this is coming back for another year!

Yes!!! Love Holiday Cheer

These contest are so fun!! And that's gotta be the greatest fine print I've ever read!

This is so awesome! Looking forward to it again this year and all of the amazing prizes!

Love that this is coming back again! Spread the cheer, singing loud for all to hear!

Ho, Ho, Ho and heck yeah! Holiday Cheer is coming back.

JM

Another thing that makes THP so GREAT!

Holiday THP cheer is always fun! Santa does live in Fl you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always an incredible time of year here, and the Golden Ticket making a return, Yes Please!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

OK I was complaining the other day about the holiday stuff starting too early, but this is one announcement I'm overjoyed to see! Bring on the Holiday Cheer!

We need some holiday cheer! Good on ole JB grinchmas! #imageiseverything

THP Holiday Cheer is always a great way to get the holiday season excitement ratcheted up. Look forward to see what this year brings.

THP Holiday Cheer for the win!

Back