Tried jumbo grips today!

Trevor68

Reaction score
Handicap
I have average sized hands and have used standard grips for years. A few years ago I decided to try midsize grips and really liked them.
Recently, I decided to strengthen my grip and wondered if a jumbo grip would go along with that modification so I took an old iron and had it regripped at Golf Galaxy. Today, I went to the range and was shocked at how comfortable, stable and tense free my arms felt.
I will try it again tomorrow and If it still feels great, I will put them on all my clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be trying a midsize grip for the first time soon on a new club. If it works I will likely regrip all of my clubs.

I put a jumbo grip just on my driver and I really like it. I do not like as much with the irons though.

I've been toying with this idea for a while, need to pickup a few and try again soon.

I used a 3.0 superstroke the past 2 seasons. Im switching to a 2.0 this year. Love the grip but I think mid slim will give me better distance control

I participated in a forum review of these a few years back...I was a fan - can definitely help some IMO.

Back