DucatiGirl

Stoked for RWC2019
Reaction score
Handicap
My Height
Hi, I've been "lurking" here for awhile and thought I ought to fess up finally. I used to play about 15 years ago, so I'm a re-beginner, as it were. Used to have a reliable short game, but never could get any distance... Now, I'm just trying to remember how I used to play!

I used to live in Houston, but Hurricane Harvey decided that I needed to start over - so I moved to Tennessee with family, and currently live on one of the top courses in the state, and within easy driving distance of six awesome courses. It's fun to have a fairway as your backyard!

Anyway, thanks in advance for answering my noob questions!

cheers,
Lucy

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Lucy!

Welcome to THP, Lucy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP Lucy!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. I visited Fairfield Glade about 5 years ago. Nice area with good golf to play.

Welcome to THP. I visited Fairfield Glade about 5 years ago. Nice area with good golf to play.

I'm spoiled, especially since I live on Stonehenge! I'm glad to hear you liked the area.

Nice looking course!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from a fellow newbie

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP Lucy!

Hello and welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Congrats on making the leap from lurker to poster. There are some greatbTHPers in your area, don't be shy about reaching out to them and playing some golf.

Welcome to THP!

Back