PXG Gen 2 irons

PXG had their Gen 2 clubs at our demo day last Friday evening. The rep invited a buddy and me to try them out. They have 4 models and we tried the middle two (skipped blade and SGI models). The rep immediately mentioned “premium”. I told him that I’m familiar with the PXG philosophy. I hit 7i, 3i and hybrid. The clubs are nice and the feel is terrific. I don’t hit 3i but had no problem with this club. Important disclaimer: we hit off mats because the grass is just starting to grow. I really, really liked the hybrid. This was easily my favorite club of the 3.

I’m glad I tried them but the $$$ is beyond my budget.

I saw the launch spot on GC last week and I have to say I liked the passion Parson had. I liked what he had to say and if I had the coin, I’d own a set.

Love mine. Hitting more greens in regulation. Particularly with the 4, 5 and 6 irons.

Way too rich for my blood and my golf game. Not that I wouldn' t play them if given the opportunity, I just wouldn't put out that kinda cash for clubs. They look fantastic though.

Just a quick update...PXG now offering military and first responder discount for Gen2 clubs. I won’t give all the prices, but Gen2 irons are discounted $50 per club. Still beyond pricy but they are now discounted. They’ve also launched another line of irons the 0211s that they claim have close performance to the original Gen1 0311s. They are cast not forged, do not have the titanium perimeter screws, but do have the same COR2 filler that the Gen2 0311s have. Those irons are also discounted for military and first responders (past or present) down from $195/club to $135/club. Just sharing since I recently purchased clubs and noticed the changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back