The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

And this is why we call her MVRhi! Just talked to her and she was able to secure a buss with a Bathroom so we won't have to stop for AJ before we hit the highway even.

I will never forget Jrod's face when we had to stop for AJ.
#MVRhi strikes again.

A bus with a bathroom. Callaway leaves no detail to chance.

And this is why we call her MVRhi! Just talked to her and she was able to secure a buss with a Bathroom so we won't have to stop for AJ before we hit the highway even.

So no Chick Fil a on the way...?

learn from past mistakes. Or just don't invite AJ.
Well obviously the 2nd choice wasn't an option...so making alternate plans, wise move. Just make sure Hashtag doesn't try and lock JMan in there to foil #TeamRedemptions strategy :D

learn from past mistakes. Or just don't invite AJ.

Yo!!! Gotta have AJ there so JRod has someone to make jokes about

Im betting AJ does not believe I am originally from Long Island as well. I don't carry any of the typical accent anymore. First 20 years of my life but no accent to prove it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Following along from afar, I really look forward to pictures of the tour. SO much cool stuff that we gets shared with those of us at home. It is just incredibly neat to get that insider's look of the goings on at Callaway.

The fittings are super interesting to see the results of. The goodies are icing on the cake.

Seeing THP'ers get a chance at an experience like no other though. I get chills thinking about the time you guys are going to have!

Man this thread goes so fast during the day. I always enjoy sitting down and catching up every evening.

I cannot wait for every single second of the granddaddy. The one particular thing I am super excited about though is getting fit. This will be my first fitting ever!

Cannot wait to meet my team and the zoocrew! The hideaway is going to be Amazeballs!

Only thing I am not looking forward to is that flight home!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of bringing the content back to our amazing community through out this event. Does anyone have any suggestions or past experience with any kind of Power Stick/Portable Chargers to make sure batteries are no issue for pictures and posting with our cell phones during the festivities?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

MvRhi is a smart cookie. Very solid move locking down a bus with a bathroom!

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Speaking of bringing the content back to our amazing community through out this event. Does anyone have any suggestions or past experience with any kind of Power Stick/Portable Chargers to make sure batteries are no issue for pictures and posting with our cell phones during the festivities?

I have two battery backups I will be bringing.

I've got a backup battery you can use and my Bluetooth speaker can charge as well.

I have an external charger. Look at Amazon as some decent ones can be had for $50-$60.

Now that's attention to detail right there! Was looking forward to razzing AJ about his grandma bladder, but much better not stopping every few minutes for a pit stop.

I have two battery backups I will be bringing.

I've got a backup battery you can use and my Bluetooth speaker can charge as well.

I have an external charger. Look at Amazon as some decent ones can be had for $50-$60.
Thanks guys! Love the support, I'm definitely in the market for one myself as well, just figured I would see what ones people have had success with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You should be able to plug into the wall at the ECPC. Last years bus had plug ins and the Hideaway is so badass that their carts have USB ports that will charge.

You should be able to plug into the wall at the ECPC. Last years bus had plug ins and the Hideaway is so badass that their carts have USB ports that will charge.

USB ports on carts, now that's bad a**!

Forgot all about that, you're right. Definitely bring your charging cables if you're doing a lot of photos and updates!

Going to get some match play practice in tomorrow with my Dad. I'll be playing the tips (about 6500), he'll be playing a couple tee boxes up. I'll also be giving 9 strokes. He's been playing good golf (for him) lately, so should be a nice challenge.

One of the pillars of #TeamRedemption is open and honest communication with the community, and not just sharing the ups, but the downs too, so that's what I'm doing. We've got 3 weeks left until we head to the event, and I'm in a rather dark place as far as my game is concerned. I'm a 14.5 handicap (for now) that has been shooting in the 90s and a few rounds where I didn't even break 100. I know the primary culprit is my inability to hit driver off the tee, something that was a strength earlier this year, and I can't for the life of me figure out what has changed between now and then. I think I figured out part of the problem today, and I'll work on that over the next three weeks, but I've said this same thing before only to get even more confused and frustrated. The rest of my game is in decent shape, just not good enough at this point to make up for hitting 3 off the tee several times in a round and salvage a good score.

I'm not really sure the point of this post other than to let you all know where I am at, and that I am working literally as hard as I possibly can (too hard?) to figure out how to play golf again heading into the biggest golf event of my life. I'm not resting on my laurels or accepting things as they are, but working every day to get them to where I want to be, but I'm finding that golf is a cruel game where just because you work hard at something doesn't always mean it gets better. Honestly, I'd much rather suffered in silence than sharing all of this, and I'm feeling extremely vulnerable, but one of the things us participants are trying to do this year is to share this journey with the entire community, so that's what I'm doing. Anyway, that's where I'm at right now.

Ryan - I don't know if you have taken any lessons in the recent past, but another set of eyes may be able to see what the issue is. Obviously not the time to start making major changes, but if you have worked with anyone, even a single lesson can get you back on track. I had that happen between lessons last year and it was amazing how one more got me going back in the right direction

I did some more granddaddy work today working on my new grip and staying begins the ball. Changes are always weird but I am starting to feel it.

Highlight was draining 5 out of 6 15 footers.

Back