Could You Take The Challenge?

I will admit it will be a tough task but it IS something I can do

I could do it, I would just want to try a bunch of equipment and make sure I am happy with my choice.

Easy peasy. I'm generally a window shopping club ho.

Tons of us THPers love our golf equipment, so here is a hypothetical.

If you were offered a free bag of clubs. 100% free and you could pick the clubs yourself, do you think you could you make it an entire year without switching to something else?

I think I'm going two years with the same clubs now? So yes with ease

I will admit it will be a tough task but it IS something I can do

haha it would drive you crazy. No more bag with 3 different types and brands of irons

I could. I would get antsy with the putter.

haha it would drive you crazy. No more bag with 3 different types and brands of irons

Ha ha It really would. As soon as my order for CF 16's are in they are not leaving my bag for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I could make it an entire year, I guess it would depend on the reason for not switching.

Josh, if you don't mind a follow up:
For those who have been the 2 previous grandaddys, did you change in the 12 months following?

For those from this year, do you see yourself changing in the next 12 months? (Minus testing clubs of course)

Yeah I could do that.

Yes. And if I could pick from any current lineup out there I would end up with pretty much the same bag I have now.

Without question I could do this.

I would have no issues whatsoever.

Wouldn't be a problem at all.

I'm currently doing that now with my Grandaddy bag. I cannot see any situation that would make me change the set up I have now, for multiple reasons. I'm not gonna lie, i'm going to be tempted, but i think i can do it.

I think I could. Really like my grandaddy setup and plan to game it for multiple years.

I could the only the thing I'd worry about would be wedges. Not switching them but replacing them. Depending on how much I practice wedges might not last me a year but I think I could get over the switching to the newest shinest thing phase.

Tons of us THPers love our golf equipment, so here is a hypothetical.

If you were offered a free bag of clubs. 100% free and you could pick the clubs yourself, do you think you could you make it an entire year without switching to something else?

Yes. Without question.

Yes I could definitely do that. I've changed one thing in my Grandaddy bag and I didn't really need to, but wanted to try something different.

lol at page 1 for of yes's

Yes I could. I accept your challenge sir ! <throws down the gauntlet>

Without a doubt I could make it a whole year. It would definitely get me some bonus points with the wife.

Definitely. I'd have to do my homework before choosing, but given that the best golf of my life was played with whatever knock-off and castaway clubs I could cobble together, anything new and with some modicum of technology in the bag is gravy for me.

guys he didnt say if you answer yes he will send you one, 3 pages of yes's makes me laugh

Yes, without a doubt. Especially if I could pick the clubs and have them fit to me.

Back