StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

Who is getting it for the Ps4?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll have for PS4.

Quite a few people on my friends list are already playing. Makes me a tad jealous. Pretty excited for this on Tuesday
I fell asleep on the couch so never tried yet...
Watched a few YouTube videos, Endor looks fantastic!
Will be playing as soon as I get home from work.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Not sure about Ps4 or pc, but for xbox you should be aware it takes like 6 hours to install. Another good thing about digital pre-order downloads. But if you are buying the disk you may not be able to play right after buying it.

I'll have it as well. Probably getting it after work on Tuesday.

yup I pre-ordered and will pick it up from Best Buy during my lunch on Tuesday.

Not sure about Ps4 or pc, but for xbox you should be aware it takes like 6 hours to install. Another good thing about digital pre-order downloads. But if you are buying the disk you may not be able to play right after buying it.

that's one thing I dislike about some games. They seem to take FOREVER to install after popping in the disk for the first time.

I'll be trading cod in on this when does it go live ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be trading cod in on this when does it go live ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It releases on Tuesday.

I'm going to hold off on this game as I just got Fallout 4 yesterday.

Getting this on release day for Xbox One. I didn't play the beta but it looked awesome.

Played alot of Heros and Villains last night. Really cool mode, even though I suck with the Villains so far. Had a really cool 1 on 1 when I was Luke and fought Boba Fett, I'll upload the video tonight. It totally feels Like you are in StarWars. Love it!

PC guy here. Will be installing Tuesday...I just got myself a sweet Sentey gaming headset too so I can play at night to my heart's content without waking the house with my existing speakers...

Update: Pre-loaded and ready to go! I can go live at 9pm Pacific tonight. Stoked. Wifey has been warned.

Last edited:
Well I wasted an hour trying to make a montage. Apparently xbox won't let me save any battlefront videos to upload. And my friends cannot view any I've saved. Must be because its early release? Weird as I was able to upload the beta stuff.
Oh well, it comes out at midnight, and I still have 2.5 hours of early release to play. So I'll be on all night, lol.
The Walker Assault maps are beautiful, and it really does feel like you are in the middle of a battle. That mode, and Heros vs Villains are my favorite modes. Boba Fett Rocks!

Cant wait to get it tomorrow with my Vader edition Ps4!

I RedBox'd BLOPs this weekend and hated it. Now I'm doubting if I will like Battlefront. Is Battlefront basically Call of Duty: Star Wars?

Well it has big maps like battlefield, and small maps like COD. But it is different enough on both counts to stand on its own. And the Heros and Villains in all the modes make it completely different with a few overpowered people per side, makes it interesting, to say the least.

Anyone with a PS4 getting on tonight?

About to get on in a bit. Look me up Capt_Dru

Played about 3 hours worth tonight. I suck, but it was a lot of fun! Traveling for the rest of the week so no play until next week but I'll get a bunch of play then.

Sent out some friend requests.

Back