Are You A Seafood Fan?

Absolutely, and my wife hates it, so i don't get to enjoy all that often :/

My GF has actually made lobster and crab for me. Live lobster. Was funny as hell watching her put them in the pot. Had to video it and send it to her daughter who is a "save the whales" type of girl. GF did good with it too.

I love seafood. I had sushi on Wednesday and I love oysters, especially at happy hour.

Absolutely I am. Just about any fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, mussels, clams, squid...it is all glorious.

The only seafood I'm not a fan of is oysters. Just something gelatinous about them that I can't stomach...

I always say I'm on a seafood diet...I see food I eat.

All kidding aside, I'm a big fan of seafood. Love scallops and oysters.

I cannot eat seafood now unless it is battered and deep fried..... a childhood of eating fish cooked in numerous gross ways turned me off of it.

I wish I was more into seafood, it always looks delicious.

So says the guy who eats only tempura vegetables and rice when he goes to sushi.

Oh yeah, and when Lynne and I are at the beach we almost always have seafood each night. I love pretty much all of the standard fare.

I cannot eat seafood now unless it is battered and deep fried..... a childhood of eating fish cooked in numerous gross ways turned me off of it.

I wish I was more into seafood, it always looks delicious.

So says the guy who eats only tempura vegetables and rice when he goes to sushi.
Lol I'm the opposite. Did some grouper on the grill last night this way. Cup of olive oil, fresh rosemary, clove of garlic. Mix it all up and toss the fish around to coat it. Grill for 3 minutes a side. There were zero leftovers.

I grew p in a home where seafood was never served. Didn't try it until I was in college. Learned I like all types of seafood, including sushi. Good to eat and good for you!

I love seafood for the most part. Steamers are my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, heck yes! Love all kinds of seafood.

God, between this thread and the Thanksgiving thread y'all are making me hungry.

Very BIG fan. Salmon, Monk Fish, Shell fish, almost anything at all from the sea is fine with me.

JM

I love Seafood!!!! Any kind!

I won't eat seafood by itself but I love sushi. I also had some of the fried shrimp at Legacy which was good and that was my first time trying it.

I also enjoy some properly cooked deep fried Calamari.

There is nothing I enjoy more than fresh seafood what ever it might be or how it is prepared, except for any of those frozen fish stick/patty things out of a box.

Crab legs is about it for me.

I love it all but living in the middle of the country sucks for seafood (Only drawback I can think of). That's why I jump at the events held in coastal areas.

I love it all but living in the middle of the country sucks for seafood (Only drawback I can think of). That's why I jump at the events held in coastal areas.

Oceanaire has pretty good seafood

I'm a big seafood fan. Love it all, but, shellfish are my favorites. I like most of the milder tasting fish.

Yes, absolutely love seafood.

Yep. Living on the coast, we've got some good options here.

everything but Sea Urchin, just can't get by the texture

Very much so

Love seafood however it is one of those things for me good seafood is really good bad seafood is really bad (quality how it is prepared etc) No In between for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love all Sea food, anyway it can be done.

Back