What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knocking out reviews like a boooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssss.

Played 9 at Pinehurst #2... via WGT and Skytrak. Shot a 44, not too bad. It's that time of year again, sim golf FTW.

Called around and set up some lessons for a couple of my HS boys.

When do you pick Freddie up at the airport?

Spent some time in the Deal of the day thread. Bought a driver, fairway woods and hybrids from CPO.

Entered the Red or Black Friday contest.

Driving range, played 6 holes amd THP'd

Just just charged up the FlightScope since we are headed to the range today for some local driver testing.

Got in some early morning swing work. Rebuilding the swing from the ground up over the winter break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpet putting with the free smartsquare putter from Cleveland. Started to "adjust" the shaft as I don't like the bend towards the rear.

Went to the range. Just grooved my drives. Got familiar with the other 12 guys. Fixed my against the wind driver to match the swingweight of my with the wind driver.

About to leave work early and get 18 in since 100% chance of rain tomorrow.

Tested out my garage setup to see if I can practice all winter. Looks like it'll work out just fine. Now to make sure I've got enough propane in the tanks for the heater.

Tested out my garage setup to see if I can practice all winter. Looks like it'll work out just fine. Now to make sure I've got enough propane in the tanks for the heater.

Any pics of your setup? I'm thinking of setting up a putting area in my garage.

Any pics of your setup? I'm thinking of setting up a putting area in my garage.

I haven't taken any pictures yet. Just wanted to set everything up and see if I could full swing in the garage. Looks like it will work out. Only thing I need to tweak is the net I'm using is my wife's old Easton softball batting net. It stops the ball just fine but doesn't have a ton of give so the ball rolls back to me. Guess I didn't need the 3 dozen practice balls.

Played18 and split the bets in out group

Even though I just got new grips I'm considering swapping again to Golf Pride Tour Velvets. I played with the MCC Plus 4s for the first time and didn't care for them very much.

Played in a scramble today.

Walked 18

18 in a tourney and was able to enjoy it with afwcardinal.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9. Regripped the wedges. Got a putter extended. And got the 50* wedge bent a degree flat and +1* to 49 to help with gapping. Probably need to bend the 54 and 58 a degree flat as well since I have been pulling shots lately with them

I rode in the cart today with a few shots that resembled a golf swing.

Had my first range session of the year (I hit 10 balls) and then walked 9 with ddec. First round of my life wearing glasses…it's going to be an adjustment.

Hit the range and putting green. First time swinging in a few weeks. It was great to get out there. The G30 LS is a beast for me.

Excellent session at the range today. I've been working a lot on tempo and am really pleased with the consistent contact I'm making.

Had my first range session of the year (I hit 10 balls) and then walked 9 with ddec. First round of my life wearing glasses…it's going to be an adjustment.
Still can't wear mine to hit the ball.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back