2018 Ping Hoofer clip torn

theredmeadow

Reaction score
Handicap
So I just got my 2018 Ping Hoofer bag in the mail today and the little clip in one of the pockets is torn off. Would you replace the whole bag for this or is this a common issue with this type of bag? Will it eventually tear off anyways? This is my first Hoofer since high school so it's been a couple decades.

IMG_1860.jpg

Get in touch with the retailer. I don't think that's something which should happen so quickly (my 2 year old Hoofer has had zero issues).

Get in touch with the retailer. I don't think that's something which should happen so quickly (my 2 year old Hoofer has had zero issues).

what is it for? whats the purpose of it?

what is it for? whats the purpose of it?
Could be used for various things, but I have seen it used for (and what I use it for) clipping my keys onto.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So I just got my 2018 Ping Hoofer bag in the mail today and the little clip in one of the pockets is torn off. Would you replace the whole bag for this or is this a common issue with this type of bag? Will it eventually tear off anyways? This is my first Hoofer since high school so it's been a couple decades.

IMG_1860.jpg

Definitely not normal, and I agree with Rambler...definitely hit up the retailer and they should work with you to get a replacement. I had a similar issue with a SM bag a few years back and they were quick to get it fixed for me.

Definitely not normal, and I agree with Rambler...definitely hit up the retailer and they should work with you to get a replacement. I had a similar issue with a SM bag a few years back and they were quick to get it fixed for me.

thanks for all the responses!

Back