Driver: Your longest hitting head and shaft combo...

Before my 12 year break from golf it was a Taylormade 580 XD with 9.5 degrees of loft and a Grafalloy Blue X-Flex shaft at 45". I was !@#$%^& long with that driver but also in my twenties.

Post 12 year break it's been the Callaway 815/816 with my Project X Prototype shaft 6.5 flex. I'm not as consistently long but I can still poke it when the planets align.

It's my current gamer... M1 430cc, 10.5* turned down 2*, front weight full draw, back weight fully forward. Built to 45" w/Graphite Design BB-6s. Nothing but confidence teeing this up. This head/shaft combo has brought my spin numbers and overall ball flight down. Stock shot is a nice tight little draw, but can easily hit a cut on command when needed.

Sldr 430 12 degrees with Miyazaki kusala blue 72x longest and best driver Iv had until it was stolen!

Got a sldr 460 with speeder 757 at the min that's a solid club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cally 816dbd 10.5 NS / Fujikura 757 Evo TS 46 D4 was BOMBING today...this is my best 2015 combo yet to my eye. Perhaps not my longest but its close. I will say a solid 290y with exceptionally tight dispersion, and good miss hits. I will get to the LM this week also with my GBB 2015 head for a shoot out

I have not been this giddy since Ping G25 9.5 / Fuel 70x TS that I should have 'never' let go...

FWIW: 757Evo Vs Rogue i/o 70x...no comparison at all...757 is that good

Last edited:
Back