Meatloaf Yay or Nay?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Might as well be the meatloaf thread, but it seems people either love it or hate it. Do you enjoy a loaf of meat?

I enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!!!

Haven't enjoyed meatloaf in a while. It always reminds me of the high school cafeteria days. :puke:

Yay...as long as mushrooms and/or ketchup aren't involved :wink:

Love it... especially in sandwich form

Yes, please

Yes, but only every once in a while.

If it's are more like a giant meatball, I love it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Never been a favorite, but don't hate it.

Yes please!

I grew up on this stuff with two working parents. I absolutely love meatloaf if made the correct way. What is the correct way you ask?
It cant have any rice used as conduit or filler to hold it together. I hate rice in it.

Yup I like it. The one at the pub in Bandon was awesome. Absolutely need mashed potatoes with it though

the loudest nay i can muster. i would rather go to bed hungry. but i struggle with ground beef in general.

Not something that we eat frequently, but I do like meatloaf when my wife makes it or mom used to.

LOL....there a little tiny family owned restaurant pretty close by our house. Every monday is their homemade meatloaf dinner special. $4.99 for meatloaf, veggies, mashed potatoes and a drink. Pretty nuts.

Meatloaf with mash potatoes on top was my favorite meal as a kid and I still like it!

Frosted Meatloaf - Sliced 3.JPG

Might as well be the meatloaf thread, but it seems people either love it or hate it. Do you enjoy a loaf of meat?
Love it and make a mean one myself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I like it most times.

This is a very underrated aspect of the meatloaf experience.

Amen... fry it up on both sides via a well seasoned flat top, and throw some ridiculous sauce on it... yessss

Yes! I prefer tomato gravy as opposed to brown, but I'll still eat it with a smile. Mashed on the side please. Great comfort food.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Yes to meatloaf.....the more gourmet the better imo.

It depends. Some are good and others are bad.

Back