VinceRKG

Reaction score
Handicap
Well just wanted to say I am NEW to this place, on other forums for years on end. INSIDER to the LD scene here in AZ. INSIDER at KRANK GOLF.....you ask it I answer it.......to the best of my abilities that is.....HIT ME UP......Oh yeah I play Cobra Amp CELL irons, PING Tour wedges, I hate putting so just have two for show hahaha Mann Krafted and Byron Morgan. Looking into graphite iron shafts in some new nike vapors irons. Hit them in Winstar at world ld finals and they were amazing......old age? lol

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome sir. Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Sup, welcome to THP

Welcome dude! What's the longest drive you've seen in person? Any of the long drive guys have serious game outside of obliterating golf balls off the tee? lol

Six, I have seen Winther two hop the mountain at end of grid in Mesquite, thast 480yards and would have been longer if it was not there. Of course down wind comes to play, but still, NO pga guy can go there and hit it that far......it was nuts man.

And I know 5 who play on mini tours that are top ranked hitters in the sport. Lots of others are PGA pros at courses as well. We always have chipping and putting contests. And we golf all the time were at an event and not hitting. These guys can golf.....

Welcome. Graphite shafts in my irons and I love em. They can call me old all they want, lol

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Six, I have seen Winther two hop the mountain at end of grid in Mesquite, thast 480yards and would have been longer if it was not there. Of course down wind comes to play, but still, NO pga guy can go there and hit it that far......it was nuts man.

And I know 5 who play on mini tours that are top ranked hitters in the sport. Lots of others are PGA pros at courses as well. We always have chipping and putting contests. And we golf all the time were at an event and not hitting. These guys can golf.....

That is absolutely mind boggling.

Welcome!

Welcome to another AZ golfer!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Back