The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising to see the Tarheels up 45-0 on Miami. I know it's a rough year for Miami, but I was not expecting this. The defensive turnaround from last season has been impressive. I think Gene Chizik will be a head coach somewhere next year.

He's a phenomenal d coordinator that is for sure. It makes it all the more confusing why his defenses were so bad at Auburn and Iowa State

He's a phenomenal d coordinator that is for sure. It makes it all the more confusing why his defenses were so bad at Auburn and Iowa State

UNC's schedule is not the strongest this year, but their defense last year was all time bad.

Bama better tighten up Danny.
Just keep clearing lanes for #2 and all will be well. Hoping I read Kenyans lips right that he'll be back in two weeks.

Great comeback by the Ok State Cowboys

Pokes survive a serious scare

At the USF Temple game. Spoiler alert, USF is going to lose and I'm going to mockingly laugh at their loss, because I didn't want to be here in the first place

4th and goal for MI down 7

OT!!!!!!

This MI/Iu game is pretty good

Great defensive game

App State RFr RB Jalin Moore has blasted the school single game freshman rushing record against Idaho. 245 yards on 25 carries. Still most of the 4th quarter to go. Armanti Edwards' school record of 313 may be in jeopardy today.

Moore is our third string RB. Starter out with an injury. Second string is near 100 yards himself as well this game.

Wow, pretty outstanding. He vandalized the vandals.

OSU got it done. Now let's see OU do the same! Also go wildcats! Stick it to the Utes.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU got it done. Now let's see OU do the same! Also go wildcats! Stick it to the Utes.

Didnt know you were a buckeyes fan :)

Edit...

That weekly grind looks like it might bite another one of the nations' finest...

Didnt know you were a buckeyes fan :)

Oklahoma...

But really I am a university of Arizona fan. Always will be. OSU is growing on me.

Lol i know

Arkansas 21 - LSU 0 at Death Valley no less. Looks like Bama beat them twice.

Well in Nebraska can ruin another team's undefeated season in two weeks, maybe we can go bowling, I hear NY is nice that time of year!!!

LSU scores with 24 sec remaining in the half 21-7

Pretty cool they have cameras in the pylons. I didn't know that!

LSU coming back 21-14 with first drive of 3rd quarter.

Arkansas just scored again, 31-14 with 10 minutes to go. LSU fans are starting to stream out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back