2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Will have to see how some things unfold for me over the next two weeks before I can make a decision, but this sounds like a great weekend. Hanging out with 24 THPers and testing new drivers, love this.

Calendar set. This one is gonna be a blast, now to just get lucky!

Oh man! We have a wedding to attend that weekend. Easier odds for everyone else to get in.

This looks to be an awesome time!

Really wish i could partake in this one, would love to be a part of that testing and experience that resort. Just not in the cards.

This indeed sounds awesome. I hope I can swing this one. I am guessing Jacksonville is best airport to use?

This indeed sounds awesome. I hope I can swing this one. I am guessing Jacksonville is best airport to use?

The closest is Daytona, but it is smaller. Jacksonville is next followed by Sanford and Orlando.

what an event! leave it to THP to make an event like no other, well done JB!!!!! my calendar is marked for Dec 1st & 2 nd

Out of curiosity what estimated time will the festivities begin on Friday?

Going to be trying for this one if everything lines up which right now it looks like it does. Cant wait to hear more sounds fantastic so far.

Just realized our national sales convention is April 10-16 so this one is off of my possible list. I hate when work gets in the way of THP.

Out of curiosity what estimated time will the festivities begin on Friday?

I believe range time kicks off at 1pm. We wanted to start it in the afternoon to give people a chance to fly in early morning if they chose to.

Looks like a blast, signups just around the corner!

Looks like it will be helluva event. Good luck to everyone entering to get in.

This would be a blast, and, I've always wanted to play those courses. By mid April, I should be over these nagging injuries. This is definitely on the radar (and penciled into the calendar).

We are so excited to present Club Clash at this amazing location.

Fingers crossed on this one.

I totally skipped over the fact the Epoch is sponsoring this event. That's a pretty good sponsorship!

Ouch I get kicked in the stomach twice for this event...1.) it's right handed golfers only 2.) it's during a vacation freeze at work. What a bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty fantastic! Definitely hope to get in, and will try to keep the driver swing oiled and ready over the winter.

Wow! Now that's a real treat given all that's involved. I have some sweet talking to do with the Mrs!!

Last edited:
Serious ponder mode on this one. Cmmplete other coast but with family in Gainesville this would make for a good reason to plan a week long trip. signups on the 1st give me enough time to plan some though. This looks right up my ally though.

Sounds great. Cannot participate but will be following.

Sounds amazing, great price too!

Wow, spectacular venue for what will be a great event! Is that a school vacation week or something, because flights from here seem a bit high?

Back